T W E N T Y F O U R

_________________________________________Vylad's POV

"Mommy?!" Garroth ran to the door, where our mom was standing. She stood at the door that was now open, her black hair, now a little gray, waving over her shoulders.

"My Gar~Gar!" She squealed, hugging the happy blonde. Garroth, was nervous, you could tell. Mom grabbed Garroth's shoulders, holding him back. "You look so handsome, Gar~Gar!" She examined his face.

     "Thanks mommy."

     "Where are your brothers?" She squealed.

     "Better hide Zane." I whispered in my emo brother's ear, laughing. "She will want to hug you!" Zane pushed me, with great force.

     "Vylad! Zu~Zu!" She ran to us. Tried running. She was wearing big heels, that clicked when she stumbled towards us. "There you are! I missed you!" She hugged us. I kept a fake smile on, Zane growled.

     "Yeah, we get it. You missed us..."

     "Be nicer Zane." Garroth muttered. "She's excited." Garroth stood behind mom, watching her every move. He was, and still is, a very protective brother.

     She let go of us two. "What are we going to do first, sweeties?"

      "Uh, let me think about it!" Zane chirped. "Here's an idea, nothing." He said, glaring. "I have something to do..." He grabbed his shoes, which he took off when he got here, and left.

     "Zane Ro'meave having plans? What a surprise!" I giggled.

     "We're home!"

I jumped. The guys were back. Dante, Laurence and Travis.

They looked around confused at the Ro'meave family, even though not all of us were there.

A/N: EARLY UPLOAD!