T H I R T Y

_________________________________________Vylad's POV

     My mom cleared her throat. I looked away from my blueberry, Dante, and put my attention towards mom. She's annoyed. Her eyebrows were furrowed, and a long frown was plastered on her face.

     "I'm going to use the restroom, boys. Be right back!" Mom grabbed her hand bag, leaving the booth we were sat at.

     "Vylad," Dante's voice was quick and serious when he spoke, "We need to talk, now." Again, he spoke quickly. "Before your mom comes back."

     Is this a bad talk? Or a good talk? Maybe a, "Your mom is crazy" talk, could be that. But, Dante doesn't really know my mom yet.

     "Okay! What's up, Dante?"

     He breathed in, his eyes closed tight. Slowly, he opened his eyes and his mouth. "Please, tell your mom, Vylad. She seems really understanding, and nice!" He smiled, trying to convince me. That smile made it so much harder to say no. "Plus, I'm sure she will like me. I'm great. Almost as great and cute as you!" He giggled.

"Good try. But, no. I'm sorry, Dante, but there's much more to the story than that..."

"Vylad," he narrowed his eyes, "You can tell me anything. If you couldn't trust me, and vise versa, I wouldn't be here!"

He was right. I trusted Dante. We just met, but I feel like I 've known him forever! How can someone have so much trust in someone they just met? I don't know honestly, but somehow Dante is one hundred percent trustworthy.

"Okay, you win." I chuckled. "My dad-- Garte, was... He..." I can't tell him. We only started dating a couple days ago. "Was... A secret... Uhh, model. Yeah! That's it?"

      I mentally faced palmed.

     Dante raised an eyebrow. "I don't think that's it, Vylad."

     I wouldn't believe me either. I felt ashamed, being caught lying to him. I heard my mom's heels click clacking behind me, in a rush. I looked back, well forward because I was facing sideways while talking to Dante.

      "Okay, I gotta blast! Garroth texted me and said he and Zane are heading here now, and that Laurence, your brothers friend," she pointed at me when saying 'your brothers' and continued, "Is on his way. He'll be here soon. Stay here and you all cab have lunch! Here is..." She rummaged in her hand bag, pulling out some cash. "Here is some money to pay!"

     "Bye Vylad!" She leaned down, and kissed my forehead. "Bye Dante." She waved to the both of us and left.

     "Hey! Only am aloud to kiss your forehead!"

     Dante is ridiculous.

A/N: *cringes* when I finish this, I will probably have to re-edit this fanfic. *whhy does anyone read this*