T W E N T Y F I V E

_________________________________________
Zane's POV

I didn't need to go anywhere. I just wanted to leave. I knew sooner or later Travis was going to get back, and I didn't want to see him. He was upset at me, very upset, I'm guessing.

And mom was going to hug me again. Escaping while I could was a good decision, I hope.

I could do something, go somewhere. Like the mall, an ice cream shop. You know, have fun. Or, I could watch Netflix on my couch.

      Netflix wins.

     I walked to my house. Soon, making it towards the door. I pushed the key into the lock, turned it and opened the door.

     Finally, home. No annoying family, friends, hugs. Just me.

     Just me.

     I examined my living room. I should probably use some snacks for this Netflix marathon. I kicked off my shoes and went to the kitchen.

     What to have... What to have. I scanned my snacks. I grabbed a bag of chips and went back to my couch. My comfortable couch. I turned on the t.v., leaned back...

     And now, I feel bad for ditching everyone. I don't care that much, but I guess they are my family. Even though, I really hate them most of the time, or maybe more of all the time.

     I hate feeling guilty...

     But, I also hate hugs...

     I sighed. "Bye, Netflix. Bye, home. Bye, being able to be free from everyone that I hate." I looked back at the living room, and left.

A/N: Shorter chapter than my usual short chapters... But, two chapters in a day!