T E N

_________________________________________Zane's POV
*TRIGGERING! Do not read if you don't like cutting yourself!* Read A/N at the end*
   I didn't know what to think of Travis yet. I love him, but why? Why do I feel so attracted to him? Him of all people, I happened to fall in love with.

   I walked into the bathroom, ignoring the thoughts that flooded my brain. My thumb pressed against the lock and pushed it down so it was locked. I took off my mask and placed it on the counter, quickly I splashed water on my face, and grabbed a towel.

   "There," I mumbled. I looked at my reflection in the mirror, my freckles visible without my mask on. A frown spread across my face. "What's wrongs with me?"

My eyes slowly glanced at a drawer, my hand slid onto the handle. I opened it up. I took out a knife, sharp and shiny.

I can't do this.

I held it against my bare skin, my arm. I held my breath as I slid it, slowly, against my forearm. Blood leaked out, starting out slow then sprawling out all over my arm and the dropping to the floor.

I can't do this, but I did.

I dropped the knife making a big crash. I smashed my face into my hands, and cried. I couldn't help it. All I wanted was Travis to be with me, but he doesn't deserve someone like me...

"Zane?" Travis's sweet voice called from the hallway. He tried to open the door. "Come out please. I need to shower and need to help making up excuse where I was for two days." 

   I straightened my back and grabbed some bandages from the same drawer. Quickly I wrapped the bandaids around the cut, not caring of cleaning it up first. "Yeah. I'm coming out hold on!" I clumsily hid the knife behind my back and threw back on my mask. "Wait..." I mumbled again fixing my hair so it landed perfectly against my bad eye. I wiped away a tear then unlocked the door. I took a deep breath and walked out of small bathroom. Refusing to look up at Travis as I walked out, quickly shuffling past the tall boy.

   "You okay?" He asked turning around.

   "Mhm? I'm fine." I lied, it hurt me to lie to his face, but I did. "Completely fine Travis."

   The white haired boy raised and eyebrow stepping closer to me. "You sure about that? You seem happier than usual." He chuckled slightly stopping soon after seeing my unamused face.

   "I am fine." I growled, stepping back. I started walking back being interrupted at the sudden tight grasp on my hand. A deep-scarlet red tinted my cheeks.

   Still holding my hand so I was unable to move Travis stepped closer to me, grabbing my other hand so we were face to face about three inches apart. The older male looked down at me, his emerald eyes locking with my one sky blue eye. "What is wrong?" He asked more sternly this time.

   I broke the connection by looking away. "I-I don't deserve you..." I paused to ashamed to continue but I did anyway. "You are the most wonderful, cutest, sweetest person I know Travis. And I'm...me. Zane Ro'meave. Son of the leader of O'kakis and brother of the most popular guy ever. And then there's me..."

Travis sighed. A short yet painfully sad sigh. "If anything, I don't deserve you-" I interrupted him.

"No. Travis listen." I pleaded.

Travis pulled down my mask and smashed his lips into mine. First just a small kiss then turning into a full on passionate kissing section.

We broke apart for air.

   "When did we start to be in a relationship?" Travis teased me.

   I rolled my eyes, "You big goof..." I smiled slightly. I don't deserve you...but I will do all that I can to be with you. We kissed again.

"Follow me..." The male ordered, pulling me across my house out through the door. I yelped slightly at the sudden pull of my arm.

I smiled under my mask. I love you Travis.

A/N: I don't like doing chapters with the concept of hurting yourself, but I had no idea what to write, this was the first thing I thought of. Never do this to yourself! Everyone is wonderful, special and just AWESOME, never think you need to hurt yourself!

this is a cute chapter at the end though, kind of.
As you can see (since I'm posting this) I'm not grounded, sort of.

I made this btw:

BOOM! My new screen saver! I have issues! *yay* OKAY

I have issues! *yay*
OKAY. BAI GUYS! I just noticed how off topic I get....