E I G H T

_________________________________________Garroth's POV

   I woke up early today. Earlier than usual, earlier than ever, at 6:05 to be exact.

   I walked down the stairs, careful not wake anyone. I made my way to the kitchen, grabbed a box of Lucky Charms, a bowl, a spoon and a carton of milk. Pouring both the cereal and milk in the bowl I shoveled the food into my mouth.

I didn't feel like doing anything today, maybe just eat, sleep and eat more.

"Hey Garroth. Why are up so early? Are you exactly trying to be productive?" Dante chuckled while walking downstairs, towards the brown couch. Dante plopped on the couch turning on the T.V.

I rolled my eyes at his comment, "I will never be productive Dante," I jokingly answered back. "What are you watching?" I asked him after a long silence between us.

Dante shrugged as his thumb pressed labeled "info" revealing the show he was watching. "Bubble Guppies...?" We both broke into laughs, waking up the whole house.

"Shut up!" Laurence groaned from his bedroom.

I expected to hear Travis yelling at us from the basement, but no. Nothing. Ignoring the thought I just laughed more causing sleepy Laurence to crawl down the stairs.
_________________________________________
Laurence's POV

The sound of Garroth's cute giggle woke me up. "It's probably about ten-ish if Garroth is up..." I mumbled grabbing my phone to see that it was only 6:33. "Really? Really you adorable cutie," I smirked getting up. "Shut up!" I hollered, opening my door.

I headed downstairs and sat on the stools in the kitchen. I glanced at Garroth who was staring at me blushing a bright red. "Hey Garroth~" I cooed, in a joking way, which earned me weird looks from Dante.

"Is something going on with you to?"