T H I R T E E N

_________________________________________Zane's POV

I didn't know what Travis was up to this time. But I do know that I don't appreciate being dragged around the neighborhood, people were staring at us. I looked at the ground to hide my face. I didn't want people knowing about this. Now it was pretty obvious that we were, dating, he was dragging me around by my hand, and smiling back at me.

When I did look up, I found the girls, Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan, Katelyn, and Lucinda surrounding their houses, rather peeking at their windows or outside staring at the two of us.

Aphmau already knew I was gay. I told her after she tried to get me a girlfriend. At first I couldn't tell if she had disappointment or excitement. I decided it was disappointment, but she argued that it wasn't.

"T-Travis?! Where are you taking me?" I asked after he dragged me around for about five minutes. I tried tugging away from his strong grasp, I didn't succeed.

"You'll see my little Zu~Zu~" The white haired goof smirked. I blushed, I don't know if I can even handle him at times. He's such an idiot at times,
but a cute one definitely.

     "I don't like the sound of that. Are you planning  to murder me? Am I that bad?"

    "No! Never!" He slowed down, seeing how tired I was. He walked next to me, still dragging me along. "You're to cute!" He tapped my nose. "BOOP!" He laughed as he poked me again.

     "Ha ha. So funny." I rolled my eyes at his silliness and weirdness.

     We continued walking, still talking and laughing as we went to the small town.

     "And... Here we are." He led me to the little town. "The taco place-"

"I don't like tacos-"

"Coffee it is then!" We came to the coffee place, it was crowded. Oh, and my brothers were there too. What, no, they can't be here. I looked closely through the window, ignoring Travis.

Vylad was sitting wit Dante. They were laughing and talking while drinking their coffee. Garroth, my older brother, was with his "friend, and only his friend and nothing more," Laurence. They were also having fun, but Garroth seemed troubled.

"We can't go here Travis-" I was cut off by the sudden jerk of my arm as Travis pulled me in. I still wasn't able to get away from him as he was twenty times stronger than me.

We found our seats. "I can get I really drinks Travis." I insisted, not wanting to be seen with Travis.

"Okay, love!" He smiled at me.

I blushed a bright red. "What would you want?"
He told what he wanted. "O-okay, I will be right back then." I pulled my mask up higher, leaving Travis.

'I hope Garroth or Vylad doesn't see me...'

A/N: And I though I improved!

I didn't.