Chapter 1

Hey guys, so, I gave up on my other story, The Dagger , and decided to make a new one. (: i really have great plans for this one, and reaaaaally hope you guys like it. (: if you do like, post everywhere! tell everyone! my DREAM is to be an author, and i really want this story to go out.  (: thanks, love you all. <3

 Chapter 1

The door slammed, announcing Mr. Avrey's arrival. Everyone jumped, and immediately straighted up, shuffled papers, or drooled over our young teacher's hot bod. I believe I did all three.

  Mr. Avrey was one of the hottest teacher's at Jon Cathreil High. He had a firm stand, a face for a male model, and a body to die for. Every girl adored this man, even some of the teachers fell head over heels for him. He came in smirking at us everyday, because he knew exactly what we were all thinking. Michael Avrey was one of the cockiest, hard headed, shallow man I have ever laid my eyes on, and everyone felt the same way, but we all still adored him.

  Today, he came in with one of the biggest smirks I've ever seen, and I wasn't the only one to notice. His eyes swept over our class, and finally landed on Sam, the head cheerleader, and one of the prettiest, most popular girls at Jon Cathreil High. They adored her as much as they adored Avrey. He winked at her, and she revealed those pearl white teeth, and flipped her long, shiny blond hair over her shoulder. I could faintly see the pink blush burning her fair skin.

   Avrey took a final sweep of our grade 11 History class, turned on his heels, and started writing on the black board. Everyone groaned in defeat as the final words came into view on the board. Avrey smiled wider, actually showing his amazing teeth, and amazing smile.

   Finals are this Wednesday! Are you all ready?

He placed the chalk lightly on the dash, and ran his hands through his dirty blond hair, showing no signs of sympathy.

  "Well?" he said lightly. He crossed his arms, and that amazing smile disappeared as quickly as it had come. He started tapping his foot. I watched as his foot kept tapping, and tapping, until it stopped mid-tap, foot still in the air. My head and eyes raised to join the class of students also in despair as to why he stopped so suddenly. Usually his taps lasted up to 10 minutes, or more. Until someone finally raised their hand and said, "No, Mr. Avrey." in defeat.

  As my eyes rested upon his face, I realized his cold, dark blue eyes were fixed upon me. I panicked. My breathing sped, and my eyes moved from his foot, still raised in mid-air, back to his cold eyes rested firmly on me.

   "Rebeckah? How about you, dear child? Have you been studying? Have you been ready for the finals for long? Are you even ready?" his foot slowly went down, and I waited until it was firmly on the ground, flat, until I spoke in a voice so small I had to repeat it for him three times, until he could finally understand. Deep down, I knew he understood it the first time, he just wanted me to say it louder, for our entire History class to hear.

  "No, Mr. Avrey, I haven't began studying yet. But, the finals are really a week away, so we do have time." My voice felt a week away. Maybe it was from looking into his cold eyes, where my dull green eyes had no reason to ever want to look into. He nodded his head, and started to walk towards the perfect rows of desks he laid side by side. He passed Anthony Carter, who's quivering whimpers showed no mercy. He passed Jessika Panther, as her gum popped loudly, fearing nobody but herself. He slowly walked by Sam Conner, the beautiful cheerleader who knew what she wanted, and knew she would get it.

  Avrey's feet swished the ground, as he slowly made his way over to my desk. His thumb pressed oh so lightly against his other palm, as he caressed his open hand. He lay his hands on my desk, and I felt countless eyes upon me, as the class took in what was happening.