e l e v e n

Grace holds a yellow sundress in front of herself, "I love the dress but maybe a different colour would be nice, you know?"

I shake my head biting my lip, "it's slowly becoming winter. I think a coat would be much nicer, plus mine is really old." Grace frowns putting the dress down and looking through the coats. I read the price tag and know I'm leaving here without one.

"There so expensive," she frowns. "Right now the dress looks promising."

"I think I'll get my parents to send me some money for the winter," I lick my lips. Thinking to my parents which I haven't called in ages to the point I'd find it hard to recognise their voice. If my father found out about Micah.. he'd have me back home in the church to confess my sins.

I guess having a strict religious father like mine you couldn't expect any less. Growing up was difficult because he couldn't except anything teens these days would do, he believe it's wrong.

"..or use your hot loaded boyfriend to buy you some stuff," Grace suggests. I shake my head turning her down.

"He isn't my boyfriend. It's complicated.. but he isn't my boyfriend," I sigh putting a black coat back on the rack. His way far from my boyfriend that's for sure. Grace raises her eyebrow at me, I know she doesn't believe when I say Micah isn't my boyfriend but she doesn't know him. I don't think Micah has a relationship status that could ever be labeled as a boyfriend.

"Anyway, some people are catching up at a club tonight. You wanna come?" She asks making a bubble with her mint gum.

"Uh, sure just for a short while but yeh I'll come," I brush my hair back. She squeals hugging me like I just accomplished something important in life.

♔♔♔

"-half of my heart is in Havana," Grace sings moving my arms. "Come on, Rosalie, dance." She tries to spin herself around but ends up tripping over someone, she laughs and apologises.

"You're drunk, G," I try to pull her away but she doesn't cooperate.

"I'm not drunk, I'm tipsy there's a huge difference and I, for your information, is really noticing that super hot guy over there and his also super hot friend who have been staring at us," she points her long skinny finger to the bar where two guys sit looking in our direction.

"Come on," she pulls my hand. "You aren't Micah's girlfriend so you can be the guy on the rights girlfriend."

I try to convince her to not take me over there but she pulls me over. The last thing I want is to be around some random guys who neither of us know. I don't know what's going on in their mind and what they might be thinking.

But why do you trust Micah, huh? His worse than these guys.

I lick my lips and forget about him. Grace is right, but maybe I don't need to go to the boyfriend stage with this guy doesn't mean I can't befriend him.

"I'm Grace. This is my friend, Rosalie," Grace introduces us. "What's your names?"

"Kent," the one on the right says.

"Sebastian."

I stand awkward whereas Grace instantly hits it off. "Sorry, it was Rosalie. Correct?" Sebastian asks coming close to my ear. I nod awkward. "It's hard to hear over the people and music."