f o u r

I wake up under Micahs arm which is locked around my body. Seeing the time I groan realising I have school. "Micah," I whisper trying to wake him up and crawl out his arms. For an odd reason I feel comfortable like this with him.. and safe.

"Micah," I repeat loudly shaking his arm.

"Shut up, Rose," he groans.

"Geez," I sigh, "I have school."

"And I care?" He asks, his voice groggy and tired.

"You can stay here I'll be back after class, Micah. Just a couple hours," I try to pull his hand off my hip. I give up already tired over this energy I've used trying to pull Micah off me. "Micah," I whisper turning to him. He opens one eye looking at me, I press my lips to his chin making him smirk. "Let me go to class," I frown.

"But I wanna kiss you all day long."

"Micah! I don't want you here!"

Micah grins lifting his arm, "fine you can go sweet kitten but I'll be waiting for you especially since you don't want me here." I smile at him before rolling out of bed and rushing to my closet. Grabbing a skirt and top, I watch Micah through the mirror. "Don't watch me get changed!"

"But I wanna see your cute little body."

I roll my eyes and rush into my super mini bathroom which just has enough room for me to get changed into my clothes. I also fix my hair and redo foundation, eyeliner and lip gloss. Micah sits up on my bed by the time I step out.

"Do I get a goodbye kiss?" He asks.

"Micah," I groan grabbing my folders for the only two classes I have today. "Be gone when I'm back."

♔♔♔

A crazed Grace asks me questions on who I'm with and why I smell like a guy. I cringe realising I do have Micah's cologne scent. "Omg, that's literally like lover at first sight," she gawks after I tell her the story of Micah.

"You'd said he drives an expensive car? Oh my.. what if he buys you one."

"No Grace, I don't wanna be around him anymore. His apart of the gang stuff going around the town."

"Ask him if it's specifically him. If he says no well you snagged up a hot rich guy," she grins forgetting about the work in front of her.

I fill in the answers of my sheet ignoring an overly excited Grace asking about Micah. I wonder about who he really is behind the filter he gives me. The bell rings signalling the final lecture of the day is over. I dread it, I don't want to see Micah inside my dorm once I'm there. I've got a lot of work to get done and Micah will only be a distraction.

Heading to my dorm building seperate from Grace's I pray to God that Micah will be gone and I shall not sin any longer against his ways. Just simple words Micah says about anything sexual force me to turn my nature of religion into something he wants. I cringe that I act like that, that my hormones make e feel that way against my religion. I know Micah doesn't follow God or in that matter any religion.

Before I grab the handle of my dorms block building door I'm stopped by Josiah. "Hey, can we talk?"

"Um. Sure, why?"

"I was wondering if you were okay? That guy yesterday. You don't seem like the girl to hang around someone like him."

"Someone like him?" I ask, defending Micah. I mentally lunch myself the fact I do.