Chapter 2~Taking a Trip

Harry's POV
I stood by the door in between my mum and Cain,I felt kind of happy and relieved to be back but then I thought about all the secrets I'm keeping at the moment and it ruined my thoughts.

"You should've told us you were coming we had no idea"Sam said."Why don't you get Jack and Sarah something to eat and drink"Cain said as he hung Sarah's coat up."Yeah course,come on then"Sam said urging them towards the kitchen.

Cain sighed and whispered "I tried ringing you about twenty times"."Yeah and I was busy"my mum whispered back "What were you ringing me for anyway".

"Are you serious"Cain asked her."I don't have time for this"my mum said with annoyance."Debs"Charity said coming over "Look no ones judging you here but will you just please tell us why did you do it?"she asked."Do what"my mum replied with deep confusion.

"You've been on tv"Charity added. "Hold on a minute what's been on TV"my mum said with worry turning to my grandad (Cain).He smirked "A hit and run Debbie,it's quite serious"he said quietly and seriously.

"Wait I haven't hit anyone"she looked at Charity(my gran)."What I haven't".

My mum then explained how the car was her old boss Hugo's which she took when she realised the garage she was working for was dodgy.Hugo told them all not to go near the boot but when she fled France with us in the car she discovered 50 grand in the boot.
Later that day
My Grandad and my mum had gone looking for the car and my nana had gone into the village leaving me,Jack and Sarah with Sam.

Sam was playing with Jack and Sarah and I were plonked on the couch trying to use the terrible wifi in Great-Grandad Zack's house while 'The Chase" was on the small telly.

I looked at my phone and continuously tapped my Snapchats hoping they would load.I sighed,leaned my head back and stared at the ceiling.

I thought about what my mum had said just before she went with my Grandad "Don't go anywhere" to be honest she said it really sternly and looked like she really meant it.

"Right"I said as I stood up "I'm going out"."but mum told us specifically you to not go anywhere" Sarah said.I put on my jacket.

"Sarah's right your mum said--"Sam started. "Well my mums not here now so see you soon"I interrupted.

I opened the door.I heard Sarah say my name as I left but I wasn't turning back its time to go back to Emmerdale.