Chapter 11-The film

Reece's POV
Cain dragged me and Harry back to the Woolpack by the collars.

He pushed us inside and at the bar was my mum,Charity and Debbie.

"Found these two in the cricket pavilion"Cain said finally letting go of our collars.

"What?Reece again,you better pray Cain is joking"My mum Chas said angrily.

I looked at the ground trying to act sorrowfully but then I looked slightly to the right at Harry and I saw him smirking and biting his lip to stop himself from laughing.

I couldn't help myself and I let out a slight laugh and Harry did the same.

"Oh mate big mistake"Charity told us.

"Oh you think this is funny do you"My mum said.

"Kind of yeah"I replied.

"Oh so first you doss school and now your getting cheeky,right get upstairs now"My mum told me sternly."I'll deal with you later".

I walked into the back room and upstairs into my room.
--------------------------------------------
Harry's POV
I stood in the bar sniggering at Recce then I made eye contact with my mum who was glaring at me.My face dropped.

"Well"she said looking for an explanation.

"Well what?"I questioned.

"Check your phone"she told me.

I took my phone out of my pocket and saw that I had 15 missed calls from my mum.

"I swear I didn't see them"I told her.

"I have just had to ring the hospital and ask them to move our consultation about Sarah"My mum informed me.

"What,why?"I asked her.

"Because Harry,she was too scared to go without you and you weren't answering any of my calls."She told me with annoyance.

"I'm sorry I lost track of time and I didn't realise that she wanted me there"I said guiltily.

"Of course she does"My granny Charity said.

"Little sister always want there Big brothers there for that security"Chas said "Just like me and Cain,we fight but he's my big brother and I feel safe when he's around".

"I'm sorry"I told them all.

"Yeah well tell Sarah that"My mum said disappointedly.

"You let her down mate now you need to make it up to her".My Grandad Cain told me.
-----------------------------------
We got back to Zak and Lisa's and Sarah was sitting on the couch and Lisa was sitting on the armchair.

"Hey"Sarah mumbled.

My mum nudged me to tell me to go and talk to her.

I sat down on the couch beside her. "Anything good on"I asked.

"No nothing much except Tipping Point"Sarah sighed.

"Why don't we watch a film then?"I suggested.

"You want to watch a film with me"She said with slight excitement in her voice.

"Yeah why not"I said.

"Well depends"She said gloomily.

"Depends on what?"I said with confusion.

"If popcorn is included or not"she said with a smile.

"Popcorn,coke,the works" I told her "Just give me an hour or so to get the supplies and I'll be straight back"I said standing up.

"K see ya"Sarah said.Lisa nodded at me with pride and joy.

My mum came over from the kitchen and whispered "Wow for once you were nice to her".

"Well it's not like I have anything better to do"I replied.

"Heh,don't ruin it and here's 15quid for these 'supplies' and can you collect Jack from Diane's for me"She said handing me the money.

"Yeah sure"I said about to leave.

"Oh and Zak and Sam are gone to an auction til tomorrow,Lisa is working a night shift,Belle's out tonight and Samson's sleeping over at his mates so you'll be babysitting Jack and Sarah alright so be back by 6:30".My mum warned me.

"Where's Grandad Cain"I asked her.

"Just out"She said.

"And you"I questioned her.

"None of your business now go it's already 4:00"My mum said.

"Fine"I said leaving.
----------------------------------------------
"Right,Pirates of the Caribbean 1, popcorn,coke and Jack"I said as I entered."And it's only 6:15 which mean I am 15 minutes early".I said until I realised that everyone was gone and Sarah must have been upstairs.

"I love pirates"Jack exclaimed.

"Yeah well you won't like this film so you are going to have a bath then you can watch some paw patrol on the iPad in bed ok"I told him.

"But I want some popcorn"Jack complained.

"Fine you can have some popcorn in bed how's that"I said convincing him to agree with me so me and Sarah could have some "bonding time".

He smirked and ran upstairs for his bath."Yes"I whispered to myself
-----------------------------------------
It was around 9:30 when the film finished and still no one had come home.I checked on Jack who was asleep upstairs.I came back downstairs,sat on the couch and turned off the Tv.

"You know that I'll always be there for you"I said to Sarah.

"Yeah"she replied sheepishly."I guess"

"No don't guess because it's true your my little sister and yes we will fight and yeah I will always wind you up but no matter what I'll protect you alright"I stated.

"I'm scared"she admitted as she started to cry "What if I die".

"Hey listen to me "I started as I pulled her into a hug "I promise that won't happen".

"You don't know that"she told me.

"Yes I do because you're going to get that treatment and you're going to get better"I said with determination.

"But what happens if I lose you,mum and Jack and the rest of our family". She said.

"You will never lose me because I'm going to be there alright always for every consultation, appointment and procedure I'll be there right alongside you ok?"I promised her.

"I love you"she said slightly calming down.

"I love you too" I replied placing a kiss on her forehead.
--------------------------------------------