Chapter 5~Hugo's Cronies

We drove past the bank and we saw Charity emerging from it.Ross opened the door and she started stumbling towards the car "Get in the car" he shouted.

Charity plunged herself on top of me and Ross,saying "Guess what,I nearly forgot the money"referring to the 50 grand we had stolen off of Chrissie White by stealing her passport and making my nan pretend to be her in the bank after that she started talking a load of crap.

Suddenly she pointed at the window and said "Oh look at the horse,it's beautiful".She started to get out of the car.We all shout at her to get back but she doesn't listen so we all get out to try and get her back in.

My nan falls back on top of Ross
"What's the matter with you"Cain asks her.

"Are you high?"Ross and I ask at the exact same time.

"What have you taken"my mum shouts.

"I shot my in the the face with horse tranquilliser"she says slurring her words.

We all look at her in worry,I turn to the boot and indicate we could put her in there.I hear the noise of it unlocking as cain presses down on the car keys.

"Right she's gonna have to go in there"my mum says as she takes the bag of money off my nan.We all bundle her in the boot.Next we get back into the car and drive away.

We arrive in some warehouse and park up,a black Range Rover is opposite us and two men dressed in black hop out of the car.

My mum reaches back from the passenger seat to try and get the bag holding the 50 grand.

"Debs,let me"my Grandad asks her

"No"she replies "now hand me the bag".

I grab the bag from down by my feet and go to hand it to my mum until my Grandad snatches it off of me.

"Your not doing this on your own"He tells my mum.She and him both get out of the car and wait for Ross.

Ross unbuckles and opens the door.I go to follow him "No you have to stay here they won't take us seriously if they see a kid"he whispers

"I'm not a kid I'm 14"I protest

"Yeah and because of your height you could pull off being a five year old" he mocks me,shutting the door.

I try to open it but my Grandad locks it before I can.Suddenly,I hear my nan in the boot "Come on its licking me now". "What are you on about"I say as I sit in between the two front seats near the gear stick to try and see what's happening.

I see my Grandad take the money out of the bag and give Ross the bag.Then my Grandad squares up to the men and -"It's making me all slimy "My nan interrupts.

"Would you shut up"I tell her. "George,oh Clooney don't do that in a clean car,you dirty man,oh George let me be your movie star"she says in a romantic voice.I roll my eyes and pull a face of disgust.

I look back out the windscreen and see my mum hugging Jack and Sarah.I sigh a sigh of relief."They are safe,Thank god"I say to myself I feel like I want to kill Hugo 'the boss'.I see Ross pull the tranquilliser gun and my Grandad picks up a crowbar.

My mum says something and they  drop their weapons.They start walking back to the car.

They get in and it's a tight squeeze. Sarah's in the middle of Ross and I and Jack is on my lap while my mum and grandad are in the front.Of course,my nan is still in the boot rambling on about George Clooney until she starts on about Tom Hanks and Daniel Craig.

Jack and Sarah both fell asleep.I stroked Jack's ginger hair and looked out the window.

Other then the thought of my nan and George Clooney getting down and dirty and the thought of Sarah and Jack being safe there was only one thing on my mind.Lucy.