Chapter 12-Small talks

Debbie's POV
I walked through Zak and Lisa's door after what was a long evening.I saw Harry texting on his phone under a duvet on the couch.

He turned round to look at me.

"Hiya" I whispered "Where's Jack and Sarah".

"Jack's spark out in bed and Sarah is watching the stars or something "he told me.

"Wow you're better at putting Jack to bed then I am"I replied."Anyway what about you and Sarah".

"Yeah I just told her I'd always be there for her,said I'll be at all of her appointments and promised her she wasn't going to die"He informed me.

I started to cry."Look mum she's going to be fine"Harry assured me as he got up and comforted me.

"I know it's just I can't afford that treatment right now and I just wish more then anything I could get it but I just can't"I told him as he hugged me.

"Yeah well we'll get the money someway,we are dingles if we can't do it then no one can alright"Harry said with sorrow.

I pulled away from him "I better go tell Sarah about the treatment.Oh your Grandad and gran will be in,in a minute so boil the kettle"I asked him "And thanks for everything with Sarah".

Harry smiled and I went outside and found Sarah.I told her I couldn't find the cash to pay for her treatment.

She told me that her and Harry knew
what me and my mum and dad did tonight was dodgy.

She also told me that she'd much rather not have the treatment and have everyone she loves around her much more then having the treatment and risk losing me.

I ensured her that wasn't going to happen and we hugged.In that moment I realised how I need to stop stalling things I want.
-----------------------------------------
Harry's POV
My gran had gone home and everyone else had gone to bed except my mum and I.

My mum sat down on the couch beside me."Sarah told me ye noticed something was well dodgy about tonight"she told me.

"Yeah well I was with ye with the whole Hugo's men thing"I replied.

"Yeah well tonight all I did was return Chrissie's passport so if the police went sniffing around it would look like Chrissie set it up for insurance"My mum informed me.

"Yeah I guessed as much"I said.

"But listen what we did was for Jack and Sarah's safety alright,just because we did something illegal doesn't mean you can.We are going to earn Sarah's operation fund 100% legally ok?"My mum stated.

"Yeah"I replied."Promise?"she asked."Yeah whatever"I smiled.

She kissed me on the forehead."Right she says have a good sleep alright".

"Yeah Night"I said as she went upstairs."Night"she echoed.

I hopped under a duvet and slowly fell asleep.
----------------------------------------------
Harry's POV
I woke up to the noise of pots banging. It was Lisa making breakfast.

"Keep it down will you"I moaned.

"Oi don't speak to her like that especially not when she's cooking your breakfast"My mum nagged.

"Oh I don't mind"Lisa started "He's a teenager he's allowed to be moody just like you and our Belle were".

"Yeah well I was a stupid teenager and he better not be the same"My mum said.

"If your asking me not to get anyone up the duff all I can say is no promises"I joked.

"I'm warning you Harry that's not funny"my mum said sternly.

"I'll try my best mum but with a body like this the girls just can't resist me".I smirked.

I could sense my mum rolling her eyes but she secretly loved my cockiness.

I checked the time it was 10:30."Where's Sarah and Jack?"I asked.

"Jack is still asleep and Sarah is gone out to the pigs"My mum replied.

"We're back"Sam and my Great-Grandad Zak said as they came through the door.

"Oh ye are back,How was the festival?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah it were great"Sam replied."Samson's still at his mates I see".

"Yeah Harry will walk into the village and pick him up if you want".My mum suggested.

I glared at her."It's fine I don't want to hassle him"Sam said nicely.

"No honestly it's the least we can do I mean it's so generous of you lot letting us stay"My mum insisted.

"Your family and it's just a couch,a bedroom and a bit of grub"Zak said.

"Thanks Zak,thanks all of ye"My mum said."Go get changed Harry".

"Why?"I asked her.

"To walk Samson home"she replied.

"But Mum"I groaned.

"Now please Harry"my mum insisted.

I got off the couch and trudged upstairs.

I didn't have many clothes as we left France abruptly but I made do with what I had.

I picked a pair of my grey ripple jean,a white t-shirt with wine sleeves and a white pair of trainers.

It was a bit dressy but I didn't really have any tracksuits from France.

I put on deodorant and put some Calvin Klein aftershave on and then headed downstairs.

"Someone looks nice"Lisa complimented me.

"Yeah well I don't have much of a choice"I told her.

"Don't go yet your breakfast is ready" She told me.

"Am I'm fine thanks Lisa,anyway I'm going to head off I'll be back soon"I said as I left