Chapter 13~The Kisses

Harry's POV
I collected Samson from his mates and we were now walking back to Zak and
Lisa's house.

I saw a girl who used to be in my class, Lauren,walking towards us on her phone

"Alright"I said."Harry,your back"she gasped looking up from her phone screen.

"Yeah well me being the caring person I am, just kept thinking how bored ye must be not getting to see a face like this everyday and I knew I just had to come back"I joked.

"Oh whatever"she laughed "To be honest I really missed you".

"Course you did,who wouldn't"I replied cheekily.

"Anyway I better be off,my sister will be waiting"She told me.

"And since your such a good girl you just can't risk being late"I said.

"Ohh very funny"she smiled before starting to walk away.

"No goodbye kiss"I frowned.

"Fine but make it quick I can't risk being late since I'm such a good girl"she replied.

She pecked me on the cheek.This was pretty normal for me,kissing girls but no matter what,I only wanted to kiss Lucy.

"Harry,how do you do that?"Samson asked.

"What do you mean?"I replied.

"Just be,you know so cool and calm and just get kisses"he enquired.

"Samson when you look as good as me it's easy"I respond.

"But I don't"Samson said.

"What,of course you do,your a Dingle"I assured him.

"Yeah but none of the girls in school give me goodbye kisses"He said with annoyance.

"Yeah but when your my age and you are a bit more mature a kiss on the cheek is nothing and besides it's a trick"I told him.

"A trick?"he asked.

"Yeah being charming"I informed him.

"But how?"he asked.

"It's like a personality trick you know just don't panic and basically just be straightforward,girls love it"I told him.

I saw Lucy at the top of the crossroads.

"Well some of them"I said to Samson referring to Lucy."Two minutes just stay there".

"Lucy"I called.

"Just leave me alone Harry"she warned me.

"But that kiss-"I began.

"Meant nothing"She stopped me "It meant absolutely nothing,so just drop it will you". Lucy walked away.

I just looked at the ground and sighed.
"Right come on Samson,let's get home before they think we're gone missing".
_____________________
Debbie's POV
Harry and Samson came through the door.

"Hey boys,how was your sleepover Samson"I asked him.

"Yeah good I suppose"he replied.

"Oh actually Samson,Grandad Zak wants to ask you a favour,something about a camera I don't know really"Sam told Samson.

"Well can we do it now before football practice"Samson asked.

"Yeah why not,come on kiddo"Sam said as they both left.

Harry and Sarah were on the couch.

"Right well I couldn't be bother to cook,Jack is with Grandad Zak and no one else is in so why don't we go for lunch in the pub"I enquired.

"Yes"Sarah cheered.Harry just sat there glued to his phone.

Sarah nudged him."What yeah-um sure whatever"he said.

"Alright let's go then"I smiled.
------------------------------------------
Harry's POV.
We all went for lunch in the pub and we're joined by Liv,Reece and Chas.Marlon had just taken our orders when Lucy walked in alongside her mum and Lachlan.They sat down at a table.

She kept glancing at me but I just couldn't take my eyes off her.

Sarah's POV
We were all chatting when Chas asked "What's up with him"referring to Harry who didn't even notice Chas had said anything.

"He's gawking at that Lucy White" I told them.

"What no I'm not,shut up"he said zoning back in.

"Ooo has someone got a crush"Liv joked.

"Well he better not have,especially on someone with a posh family like hers" My mum warned him quietly.

"Yeah I'd stay well clear love,they're family is messed up"Chas added.

"What and ours isn't"Harry said.We all looked offended.He rolled his eyes "I just don't think we should judge people based on their families.I mean if that was the case,people would run the minute I say Dingle".

"And since when have you gone all peace,love and joy with the Whites" Chas enquired.

"Since he started to like Lucy"Reece mocked.

"Started to love"I corrected him to wind Harry up.

"Can ye just shut up please"Harry said angrily."I'm just going to bathroom"he added getting up quickly.

"Weird"I said.
_______________________
Harry's POV
I went into the bathroom and splashed some cold water on my face.I couldn't cope with them mocking me anymore because it wasn't a silly playground crush,I really like Lucy.

I dried my face and opened the bathroom door that lead to the corridor that lead to the pub.

To my surprise Lucy was standing there waiting for me.

"Oh hi"I smiled.

"Hi"she replied.

I put my hands in my pockets and she looked at the ground.

"So"I enquired.

"So what"she asked.

"Well I mean I'm guessing you want something"I said.

"Yeah,You"she stated putting her hands around my neck and came close
to me.

We passionately kissed."But-"I began

"Ssh,don't complicate things just kiss me again before I go"she told me.

We kissed passionately again and it was incredible.I really love this girl.

Lucy left first to make it less obvious and then I left.I was in a great mood for the rest of the night because finally Lucy caved in.