Chapter 2

Hayes POV:

I went downstairs to get a scary movie, blankets & some popcorn for Kaylee and I. I was so happy she was back, I've missed her like crazy! I have so much to tell her...

Text from Brandon: "Hey man have you told Kaylee yet?"

"No. I'm gonna wait." I replied.

When everything was ready I went back up stairs and saw Kaylee playing flappy birds. I hate that game!

"I brought a few movies to choose from, The Grudge, Wrong Turn, & Paranormal Activity"

We chose Paranormal Activity. We both loved those movies because they were scary, stupid, & funny all at once. She kept getting scared and put the blankets over her face. I comforted her though, I put my arm around her and put the blankets over both of our faces.

I wasn't scared I just thought it was cute when she got scared. I have to admit I do have a little tiny piece of me that has a little crush on her. But, were friends, best friends. Someone knocked on the door and she screamed and we both hugged each other and ducked out heads. It was my mom.

"It's getting late you guys should go to bed." She laughed because we were both scared.

"'Mommnmm it's summer!" I whined.

"Yeah, but we have a big day planned ahead and Kaylee will be spending a lot of the summer with us right?" She winked.

"Of course!" Kaylee smiled.

"Okay so get to bed crazies." My mom said.

Kaylees POV:

"Kaylee will be spending a lot of summer with us right?" She winked.

"Of course!" I smiled. Yay! I am!? This is going to be the best summer ever. I wonder what were doing tomorrow that's so fun then?

I do have a crush on Hayes, I mean I've always thought he was kinda cute. Okay stop Kaylee! I am getting kinda tired. I rested my head on Hayes's shoulder. Before I knew it I was out like a light bulb.

Hayes POV:

Kaylee rested her head on my shoulder and she fell asleep right away! I was really tired too. I rested my head on her head and fell asleep. We're just friends..