Chapter 13

Before I start I just wanted to say thank you so much for 2.2K you guys are amazing! Also please vote!(:

Kaylee's POV:

Well I'm glad I got that out of my system. It was really hard telling him what had happened, but he deserved to know.

**Later That Night**

Hayes and I came back inside after our date and say on the couch, cuddled and watched movies. It was perfect.

"Ill be right back I'm gonna get my phone" I told Hayes.

"Okay" he smiled.

I was walking up the stairs and I heard a girls voice.. I was confused because Elizabeth, Skylynn and I are the only girls.. I walked into Nash's room where I heard the voice.

"Oh.. Hey Kaylee!" Nash said startled.

"Uh. Hey." I said halfway smiling. "Who's this?" I asked

"Right.. This is Stephanie. My girlfriend." He smiled.

"Oh! Nice to meet you Stephanie" I said.

"Nice to meet you too! You can call me Steph for short" she smiled.

"Well I'm gonna go downstairs. Don't have too much fun kids." I joked around.

Hayes POV:

I'm so glad Kaylee told me about Caleb. She's in better hands, and I truly do love her, so much. I just had to ask her the special question. It was a big step, especially for her.. But we'll see what she has to say.

"Hey I'm back" she smiled and walked down the stairs.

"I was starting to think you died." I winked

"I was being introduced to your brothers girl friend" she said

"Ohhhh haha okay." I said

We cuddled all night, she had her head on me and I decided this was the perfect time to ask her, she was in a good mood so why not?

"Hey, Kaylee I know it might be a big step towards out relationship, kind of, but I need to ask you something. Do you think you maybe, might wanna---" I was cut off by her snoring.

Well that's emberissing, I was talking to no one..