Chapter 23

Kaylee's POV;

When I heard those words come out of Hayes's mouth I didn't even know what to think. I felt like dying. He promised. He said he loved me. Was there another girl? Did I get fat? Did I turn ugly in 1 day? Did I do something ? All these questions were running through my mind.

Then I woke up.

I was breathing so heavily and Hayes and I were still outside on the beach. He was still sound asleep but I was wide awake. Scared shitless because I thought that was real. I didn't even know. I was just really scared and then Hayes woke up.

"Babe, woah what's wrong?" He asked worriedly

"Nothin I just had a nightmare." I answered

"What about?" He asked

"You broke up with me and walked away." I said in a sad voice.

"Baby, I won't ever leave you. Don't worry you have nothing to worry about. I love you to the moon and back, and I won't stop loving you until pigs fly and cows can jump over moons. You are mine forever and nothing will ever come between us so don't ever think it." He replied

"I love you." Is all I could say, he was perfect.

"I love you too, now get some rest." He said and then layed there and hugged me. I actually thought he broke up with me ..

-----------------

OMFG IM SO MAD. I had this WHOLE chapter done and it ALLLL got deleted except what you just read. Omg. It was so long and good tooooo )::: I'm gonna cry I'm so pissed. Hope y'all like it I was gonna add more but I'm too mad ill try to update tonight. Uggggghhhhh. :((((.