Chapter 46

Hayes pov;

I hated seeing kaylee cry. I had to comfort her. I knew I shouldn't because its too soon, but I love her and I need to make a move & soon. It's been awkward between us lately and it never used to be this way. So, I wrapped my arms around her waist as she was turned around.

You could tell she was surprised and jumped a little. I don't know how she feels about me anymore. I don't know if she still loves me. I don't know anymore when it comes to kaylee.

Kaylee's POV;

I was turned around & then I felt hands wrap around my waist. I turned around and faced, Hayes. Nobody was looking, they were all talking to Cameron. I was crying & I didn't know what to say, so I didn't say anything. He just wipe my tears then laid my head onto his shoulder.

We just stood there and hugged. The weird thing was is that, it wasn't awkward at all. I looked up slightly and saw Cameron in a group talking and smiling, he kept secretly eye balling us. That's when I let go.

"Thank you." I smirked and walked away so fast to where he didn't have a chance to speak.

I walked up to Cam and told him I was going to get home since it was getting later.

"Can you give me a ride??" He asked quickly

"Yeah no problem, lets go" I said

Everyone said there goodbyes and Cameron and I drove home. He invited me inside his house, so being me I did. We sat on the couch and watched some tv, just regularly as friend.

"Kay?" He asked

"Uh yeah?" I replied

"Are we over then..? Just to finalize it" he said

"Cam.." I said very sad. I dropped my head and started playing with my fingers.

"Kaylee it's okay, I promise. I just want you happy alright?" He said cheerfully.

"Cam I love you, you know I do. It's just I don't know, feelings have escaped. And feelings have developed for others. I'll always care for you you know that. Just not in that way anymore." I replied

"Understandable, I know. Same goes for me, we can still be best friends okay?? I don't want this friendship to end. Ever." He said and smiled

Ah his smile was beautiful