Chapter 34

QUICK AUTHORS NOTE;

In this story, Cameron is only 16 and Kaylee is 14 and Hayes is 15. Kaylee's birthday is coming up! Just so you guys didn't think a 14& 19 year old just kiss! Lmao :) k please enjoy!

---------------------------------------------

Kaylee's POV;

Omg what just happened?! I thought to myself. Did Cameron and I really JUST kiss...!? This is gonna be so weird.. I mean yeah, Cameron is very attractive, sweet, trustworthy, responsible, and also my best friend.. it's okay, it was a silly mistake.

"oh my gosh! Cam I'm so sorry.." I said

"It's okay" he smirked

"Cam." I grinned and playfully punched his shoulder.

"I should get going.." Cameron said

"No! I mean.. Why? You don't have too." I said. Great move, Kaylee I thought to myself.

"Well, I guess I could stay a little longer" Cam replied

"Thanks," I smiled and turned away.

Then I felt Cameron bring his hands over my stomach, we were spoon cuddling. I just smiled. I don't want me and cam to be anything. At least not right now..

I was thinking and maybe I should talk to Hayes? Maybe I should let him explain, hear his side of the story. Maybe Cassie just set up a plan. I don't know, all I know is Cameron is he comforting me and that's the only thing I need.

I slowly fell asleep cuddling with cam, as best friends.

*morning*

I woke up and Cam was still in bed with me. I didn't know what to do. I slowly lifted his hand off my waist and placed it gently on his chest. I slowly got out of bed. I showered and put some mascara and foundation on. Then I straightened my hair, I wore high wasted shorts then a "Cam" crop top.

Then I walked out of the bathroom and cam was still asleep. I decided to wake him up.

"Cam!" I shouted

"Mmmmmmm" he groaned. "What?" He Asked

"Time to get up. We're going out to eat with the boys. It's already 12 in the afternoon.

"Okay" he said getting up

"You look pretty, I love the shirt" he winked

"Thank ya" I laughed

I sat on the bed and scrolled through Instagram, while cam got ready. I had change all my social media profile pictures to selfies, instead of Hayes and I. I changed all my bios and erased "Hayes💘" . I did all that last night right after I caught him.. cheating.

I had soo many dms and notifications asking about Hayes and I. I went into my notes and started typing a long paragraph.

'Hey guys, I thought I should talk to you guys about something, kind of super important. Unfortunately, Hayes and I did have to break up. I feel like y'all deserve to know. I'm not going to say the reason, because this is private to Hayes and I. I do love hayes, and I always will.. He was my first love. But for now, Hayes and I are officially not a couple. We will continue to be friends. We haven't talked since the break up, but don't worry. We'll always be best friends. Thanks for understanding.'

I screen shotted it and posted it to Instagram and twitter. Hayes responded to it on twitter. Oh no..

'@kayleebrooks we didn't 'have' to break up.." I just favorited it.

I looked on Hayes's Instagram and he still hasn't deleted the collage of us, or any pictures. I feel so bad, but he did kiss Cassie.

Cameron was finally ready and we walked down to the lobby where everyone was waiting. Including Hayes.

"Goodmorning love birds.." Nash Taylor said

"Huh?" I asked

"Nothin, let's go I'm starvinggggg" he whined

We hopped in the limo. I say next to Cameron. He had his hand on my leg. I honestly don't know where this leaves hayes and I, and cam and I. I like Cameron, he's my best friend and he's hot and has an asking personality. But we've been best friends since using know how long! I never really thought about cam and I in a more than a friend way..

We still has 20 minutes to get to 'Johnny Biggs' where we were eating. I was on my phone and Cameron was also on his. He got out his camera and we took a selfie of us just smiling. I looked over at Hayes and you could tell he was jealous. I want to forgive Hayes, but then what happens with Cameron and I?

I scrolled through Instagram and saw he picture of Cameron and I that he posted. He captioned it; 'Selfies with the one and only beautiful Kaylee Brooks☺' I just smiled and kissed his cheek.