Chapter 30

*2 days later*

Kaylee's POV;

We already went to the waterpark, then Hayes and I spent a day together alone, we went out and ate dinner and then went to a movie. It was so fun and I'm glad Steph fixed this up for us before Magcon because I know it will be stressful.

We had 4 hours to be back home, then pack and go to Magcon.

I slept the whole ride home, it was about 4;30 when we got there so it wasn't late at all. We unpacked then got into the big tour bus. We picked up Cameron, Matthew, carter, jack & jack, Taylor, shawn, Jacob, and a few others had to ride in separate cars. I was excited to see cam because it's been a while since I've seen him. He was honestly my big brother, he was there for me when I needed a shoulder to cry on. He was the big brother I never had. So was Nash.

Guess who also came to Magcon with us? Cassie. Yay. The girl that loves my boy friend. But then Meg is also coming, which is good because I love Meghan so much.

We finalllyyyy arrived to the nice fancy hotel that we were staying at while we were at the Magcon tour for 2 weeks.

We unpacked and we had to share rooms. Hayes and I, and Cameron and Taylor were in one room. And I didn't really care about the others, lol.

When we got done we all decided to eat. We went to sonic and I ordered a water and chili cheese fries with extra cheese.

We had 30 minutes to be at the Magcon building where the extent took place, we got their pretty quick and we just had to do mic rehearsals and the booths and lines were already set up.

About an hour later the girls started piling in. It was amazing and crazy. They called the boys out one by one, the girls cheering everytime. Some were bawling but it was so cute. I hadn't walked out yet because I was a guest, and Hayes was gonna call me out soon.

They were all on stage when Hayes took the microphone and said "Guys, as some of you know we have a special guest that will be with us during the Magcon tour, please welcome my beautiful girlfriend, 'kayleeeee brooksssss!" He hollered. I ran out and the crowd cheered so much. I was in soo much shock. I would've thought they wouldn't want me to be with Hayes. I got on stage and hugged Hayes, the crowd cheered more.

It was so fun, we danced, jack and jack sang, shawn played and sang, all the boys danced, they called up a few girls to dance with, we answered questions and comments. I called on one last girl,

"Ummm, you!" I shouted into the mic and pointed to a young lady in the crowd.

"Omgggg!!" She screamed

"What's your name?" I asked

"Kristen!" She said

"Hi Kristen! Any questions or comments?" I smiled an asked

"You and Hayes are soooo cute together!! Will you guys kiss on stage?" She asked

"Aw well thank you." I giggled.

The girls cheered when she asked. I went to turn to look at Hayes to see what he'd say and he was already next to me smirking and turned my body towards him and grabbed my waist and we kissed.

"WOOOOOOO!!!!!!" The crowd got so loud and I started smiling. Then hayes and I locked fingers.

After that they had the meet and greet for the rest of the night. A lot of girls wanted pictures, and autographs with me.. Me Kaylee Brooks. It was such an amazing experience. And I love how a lot of his fans support Hayes and I and didn't hate.