Chapter 27

Hayes POV;

We finally got to the hotel and it was 11PM, we were going to the zoo the next day, then the water park, then a day to ourselves then driving back home.

Kaylee was passed out so I picked her up bridal style and walked to the hotel. I layed her in the bed after we got checked into the hotel and snuck out to go get the suitcases and some pillows.

As I was walking down I saw Cassie and Meghan getting there suitcases.

"Hey Hayes! Can you help me?" Cassie asked me.

Omfg ugh. I thought to myself

"Uh yeah sure.. But I gotta get mine too.." I said.

"Okay there just heavy." Cassie said

"Cas there not that heavy.. You can carry them, Hayes has to get his and his girlfriends suitcases." Meghan said

"Fine. Just wanted help." Cassie said

"Oh Hayes I already put your suitcases in your room." Nash butted in.

"Oh okay thanks man." I said

So I grabbed one of Cassie's suitcases and walked to her room with her.

It was awkward because it was just me and her. Alone. Walking. She finally broke the silence.

"So, how are things between you and Kaylee?" She asked.

"Good, actually. Perfect." I replied quickly and confidently.

"You really like her don't you Hayes?" She asked

"No. I really love her." I said correcting her

"Do you love anybody else?" She asked

"Uh no." I said confusingly.

"Not even me?" She asked

"Cassie. Really? We've been over this." I said. "That was the past, I've moved on and so should you."

"I can't hayes! I love you!" She blurted.

"No you don't, your just jealous and think you do. I won't ever love you in that way Cassie. Kaylee is the only one I love. Forever and always." I said. "It looks like you can carry your own suitcase from here. I'm gonna go sleep with the girl I love. Goodnight." I said. And walked away.

The look on her face was priceless. I feel bad she still likes me but she's not gonna get in the way of my love life.

I walked back to my hotel room and took off my pants and shirt and got in bed in just my boxers with Kaylee. I am literally the luckiest guy in the world to have Kaylee in my life. And even luckier to call her my girl.