Chapter 20

Kaylee's POV;

Holy. Shit. The words that just came out of Hayes's mouth was perfect. I didn't know if i was ready until now. I do trust him and I know he'll be faithful and loyal to me. I know what he just said he was honest about and meant it which made me even happier. So I decided my answer.

"I'm speechless Hayes. That was perfect and yes." I smiled. I could already feel my face getting red. This felt like a dream.

"Wait, you said yes??" Hayes smiled so wide.

"Yes" I smiled
Then we say there and hugged for awhile longer.

"I have something else I need to ask you before we get off." Hayes says real quickly

"Okay?" I say

"Will you go on the Magcon Tour with us?" Hayes's asked.

Woah, I was so shocked. I didn't see this coming AT ALL. I mean of course I wanted to go that would be so amazing, but I don't know about what my dad will say.

"OH MY GOSH. Yessss!" I practically screamed. I've been wanting to do the your my whole life but that was just another dream. That finally came true.

"I just need to ask my dad first." I said

"Okay, my parents can talk to him" Hayes smiled.

The Ferris Wheel was finally over with and we got off and just started walking. I couldn't stop smiling. I was just so happy about everything.

We met up with all the boys and we were going to go to a nice restaurant and eat because they were all starving.

**

We finally arrived to a fancy restaurant i don't even know how to pronounce.

Hayes POV:

I was the luckiest guy alive to officially call Kaylee mine. My one and only. I've been waiting for this moment my whole life. I felt bad asking so soon but everything just happened so quickly and I will never hurt her. We all got seated and I sat next to Kaylee and Kaylee sat next to Cam. They had a really close friendship. It was sweet.

"So I have something to announce." I said out of nowhere. "Actually a couple things." Everyone looked at me kind of confused.

"Kaylee and I are officially a ----" before I could finish Alllllllll of the boys were standing on the chairs screaming and jumping in excitement. They've always known we've had a 'thing' for eachother since day 1 and they've been waiting for this day as long as I have been too. We got a noise complaint and was going to be asked to leave if we were loud again. They were so funny .

"Anyways as I was saying, Kaylee and I are dating. And she's comin on the Magcon tour with us." I smiled and said

"WAIT, you are Kaylee!?" Cameron asked Kaylee surprised

"Haha I have to ask my dad still but most likely." She smiled.

"YAYYYYYY!!!" They all screamed. We got kicked out.

We all said out goodbyes and dropped everyone off and headed home. I was exhausted. It was a tiring, surprising , and best day of my life.

Kaylee and I layed down in bed and just cuddled.

"Thank you for saying yes." I told her

"Thank you for asking" she replied and I could just feel her smiling.

"I love you. Goodnight gorgeous." I whispered.

"I love you too." She replied.