Chapter 14

Hayes POV:

I fell asleep with Kaylee on the couch. I decided I would just ask her tomorrow. I hope she doesn't say no..

Kaylees POV:

I woke up laying with Hayes, I tried getting up as quiet a possible but he woke up.

"You look beautiful" he said in his cute sleepy voice & smiled.

"No I don't. But thank you" I smiled and laughed.

It was funny because I actually looked horrible. I had my hair in a messy bun, my male-up was smeared, I didn't shower last night because of our date. I looked bad.

"Do you sleep talk?" I asked laughing

"No.? Why?" Hayes asked confused

"Because a little while after I fell asleep I kept hearing talking. I don't know if it was you or my dream." I giggled.

"Oh, It might've been me talking to you no knowing you were sleeping." He laughed. Oh my gosh. His laugh if pure perfection.

"Oh I forgot to ask you, today there's a basketball game with all my friends from school. I was thinking you might wanna come with me to meet some new friends?" He smiled and asked.

"That sounds terrific! I could use so more friends" I winked.

"Oh so I'm not good enough.?" He joked around

"What are we?" I asked

"Not more than friends, but not more than a couple. Yet." He coughed the 'yet' at the end.

"Go get ready we need to leave soon if we want good seats" Hayes said.

So I got up and ready. First, I showered and jammed to one direction. Then I got out and got dressed in some light jean colored shorts with a red plaid shirt. I then blow dried my hair and curled it with a wand because I had enough time. Then, I put a red bandana in as a headband. Then applied some mascara and I was ready.

I walked out to check on Hayes and he was surprisingly ready also. We still had some time to spare so we say outside on the swing with Nash, Skylynn and their parents.

"Hey mom take a few pictures of me and Kaylee will ya? Thanks." He winked to her.

We did a few different poses. I got on his back, we did a normal smiling one, a silly one, and one he kissed my cheek. They actually turned out good. I posted on on Instagram and the caption said "With this cutie 😘 @Hayes_instagram" he was the first one to like it and comment "😘😘😘" Ever since he's posted pictures of us I've been getting tons of followers.. I'm not famous but it's weird. I well I shouldn't be complaining.

"You ready?" Hayes asked.

"Yep !" I smiled.

Hayes drove us and I was in the passenger seat scrolling through Instagram and I kept getting comments on the picture of Hayes and I. Some were mean, some were nice.

"Aww! Y'all are too cute! Just date already!!😊" One said. That was sweet of her.

"Ew. Your a Nast whore, your not even pretty.. Why would hayes even think about liking you." The other said. I got a lot of rude comments on pictures of us and just normal ones, but I was going to have to except it because their just jealous.

We finally arrived to the b-ball game and as we were walking in Hayes grabbed my band and our hands inner locked. He looked down at our hands, then looked at me.

"Is this okay?" He asked.

"Of course." I smiled

That was so cute he asked for my permission to keep holding my hand. We walked in and payed then went to find all his friends. We were still holding hands which I felt happy, there was a group of guys and girls and I just stayed with Hayes while he introduced me to everyone. They were all so sweet and I was glad to finally meet new people.