Chapter 28

Kaylee's POV;

I woke up pretty early so I could get ready for the zoo, and I didn't wake Hayes up because it doesn't take him long to get ready.
I jumped in the shower and put on some high wasted shorts with a dark blue crop top, and some vans. Then I put on some mascara and straightened my hair. It only took me about 45 minutes to get ready.

"Hayes, babe it's time to get up" I said and shook him.
Nothing. He didn't wake up.
"Hayesss!!" I shouted
Still nothing. Okay, he asked for it. I said to myself. I grabbed a pillow and sat on him and hit him with a pillow, "hayessss! Time to get up!" I screamed.

"Okayyyy I'm up!!" He said and moaned.
Then he got on top of me and locked my hands up over me.

"Hayes, my hair! I just did it" I whined

"Aww is that so?" He pouted sarcastically.

"Come on babeeee I gotta look good!" I said

"For who?" He asked

"The hot kids at the zoo, of course." I giggled.

"Ohh okay in that case I better get off you" he laughed.

"Good idea" I laughed

*1 hour later*

We were both finally ready.

Hayes POV;

I wanted to tell Kaylee about how I don't feel very comfterable around Cassie.

"Kaylee, can I tell you something and don't get upset?" I said

"Okay.?" She said

"I know you and Cassie are best friends and all, but I don't really feel comfterable around her because last night she was flirting with me, and I feel like I should tell you.." I said

She just smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked

"Because I love you." She said

I was so confused..

"What?.. I mean! I love you too! But I'm confused?" I said

She giggled, "babe, it's fine. I know she still likes you, we're just gonna show her how cute we are together. I love how you tell me, and that's how I know I trust you." He smiled.

Then I smiled and pulled her in for a kiss.

"I'm so lucky to have you." I said and hugged her.

"You always saw that." She smiled.

"Because I speak the truth." I said

God I love her

*15 minutes later*

We went downstairs and met up with Maggie, Cassie, Nash, and Steph.

First we went to get some breakfast at jack and Jill's then got a taxi to go to the zoo.

We payed for tickets then walked in. I know the zoo sounds childish, but it was Kaylee's and my favorite place to go as kids. And Nash's.

I got on twitter and I got so many tweets saying " #nationalkissingday @hayes_instagram post a picture of you and Kaylee kissing!!" And a lot of em. I showed Kaylee and she was down.
I took out my phone and we kissed and I took a picture of it. It was cute. So I posted it "@kayleebrooks happy national kissing day😘 love you beautiful." It was the first time I brought the 'L' word out to where my fans could see.
Then we wanted a few standing pictures of us. This was the perfect time to make Cassie jealous.

"Hey Cas, can you take a few pictures of me Kaylee for me?" I asked.

Then I hurried and thought it through & thought shed take horrible ones on purpose.

"Oh no! I willll!!! I love takin pictures" Maggie stepped in.

"Okay thanks magz" I smiled

I looked at Cassie and she looked pissed, it was funny actually.

Me and Kaylee got a regular standing picture then a kissing on, and a hugging one. They actually turned out good. We have soo many pictures together it's actually pretty crazy.

It was 93 degrees out today and it was roasting hot. It's only been about an hour and we saw the flamingos, alligators, polar bears, tigers, monkeys, lions, stingrays, fish, snakes,& spiders.
We were walking over to see the sharks, my favorite when all of a sudden. A. Swab. Of. Girls. Oh no.
Kaylee and I were holding hands and just walking and we looked at eachother because the girls were screaming and we assumed because me and Nash.

"Hayes!!!! Can I get a picture with you?????!" About a thousand girls asked. They actually washed Kaylee away from me, because she wasn't with me anymore. I can't say no to my fans.. So I took a few pictures and autographs.

Kaylee's POV:

When I saw the girls rush over to Nash and Hayes it was unbelievable, now I have an idea of how Magcon is gonna be. Crazy. But there will be lines and security guards. I walked away when they came, just so the fans could see hayes because I see him everyday.

I was sittin on my phone on a bench. Then I saw. Few girls standing in front of me..

"Um hi are you Kaylee?" One girl said.

I lifted my head up.

"Uh yeah! Hi!" I smiled confused.

"Hi I'm Morgan, I'm a fan of yours, I know your not famous and all, but you and Hayes are perfect! Can I get a picture with you please,?" She asked shyly.

"Aw your too sweet! Of course!" I smiled

We took a picture and some selfies and I signed her phone case and then followed her on Instagram and twitter.

"Thank you soo much!!" She said with her hand covering her mouth."

"Oh my gosh, no problem! Your the first girl that's ever asked for a picture and autograph from me," I smiled.

"That's so cool! Well, when you get big dont forget me." She laughed

"Haha of course not!" I replied . She was too cute

"I love you btw", she said before walking away.

"aw I love you more, Morg! Stay beautiful." I smiled. Then just sat there. I also got a picture of us on my phone and posted it to Instagram,: "first girl ever to notice and ask me for a pic! She's the sweetest girl! Love you Morg! @Morgannnn4"

It made my day that someone actually knew me.. I thought all his fans would hate me. Wow such amazing fans they have. I thought to myself.