Chapter 19

Kaylee's POV;

When I walked out of the bathroom I saw Hayes standing there with the big human sized panda bear. I grew the biggest smile on my face and hugged Hayes so tight. No ones ever won me something so I was so happy.

"You. Are. Amazing. Thank you!!!" I smiled and said

"Your welcome gorgeous" he smiled back.

"Now lets go ride a few more rides them get something to eat and go on the Ferris wheel?" I asked.

"Sounds like a plan." He said with a wink

*

2 hours later

*

We have been riding rides all day and it's been so fun. Cam, Hayes, Matt, and I are all riding buds because there the craziest and I love crazy. There also my favorites.

We stopped riding rides because we decided to get something to eat and they had a little subway at the amusement park so we all eventually met up and ate there.

"So Kaylee do you like your huge animal?" Cameron asked while taking a selfie with it

"Uh yeah I love it." I laughed

I saw Hayes smile. His cute amazing smile.

"GROUP SELFIE" Taylor screamed.

We all stood up and took about 5 minutes but we got in a position and the girl at subway took the picture. Mostly everyone was standing. They all wanted a picture that revolved around me because I was the only girl so we though of a pose. It was hilarious

I was on Hayes's back, cam and Matt were both kissing my cheecks and the other guys were on eachothers backs beside me. I love them. I'm so glad I have them to all rely on. They're all truly amazing.

We finally got done eating and it was getting time to go so hayes wanted to take me on the Ferris Wheel. We got on and it stopped at the top like always.

Hayes POV;

Kaylee and I finally got on the Ferris Wheel and it eventually stopped at the top. This was it. Time to ask her. I was so nervous because with have been waiting to ask her forever and I am just scared what she'll think or say.

She was sitting next to me looking out the window enjoying the view. I took her hand and held it. And she quickly looked and smiled.

"Kaylee, I need to ask you something." I said.

"Anything" she smiled.

"I have been wanting to ask for a while now. And I don't know. We have known eachother our whole lives. I know you told me what happened in the past, and I know it must hurt on the inside. I know how it feels though, trust me. But I need you to know that I will never, ever in a million years even THINK about hurting you. You are what makes me want to get up every morning. Your the smile on my face and I ain't going no where. I know we're only teenagers but I have never felt like this for a girl, and I promise I will never hurt, lie, cheat on you. I love you Kaylee brooks and I just wanted to know if you'll be my girl friend?"