Chapter 18

Hayes POV;

It's been two days since we've seen the boys and were supposed to be seeing them again today. We're gonna go to six flags. Out favorite place to go, we get the whole park to ourselves. I have to admit I was kind of jealous when we even to 'In-N-out burger' the other day. Kaylee was on cams back and he was holding her. I mean I can't be mad because he's practically her brother. Literally. They've known each other since they were one.

They are so cute together. Not like a couple cute but like a family cute. She's real close with Matt too. And getting closer with Taylor. Which I don't mind she hasn't seen them in 4 years, so ill let her hangout with them a lot today. I am planning on asking her something special at the top of the Ferris wheel.

About an hour later Kaylee walked downstairs looking beautiful as always. She was wearing a bandana with her hair straight, light colored shorts, and Cameron Dallas baseball tee. She looked gorgeous.

"Babe." I said.

"What?" She asked.

"You. Your gorgeous ." I said while walking over to her.

"Thanks Hayes." She smiled and replied.

I walked over to her and picked her up and kissed her. She was perfect.

Kaylee's POV:

Hayes and I ate some lunch then when Nash was ready we drove to six flags. It was a Magcon family day. We were on our way and we had to pick the boys up. All. Of. Them.

Cam

Matt

Aaron

Carter

Taylor

Jacob

Jack J

Jack G

We had enough room though. I already knew it was gonna be a good day.

To Cam: Almost thereeee! Be ready.

From Cam: OKAY MOM! (;

We finally got there and pulled in the drive way. Nash honked the horns a few times but they didn't come. I got out of the car and banged on their door like hell. Finally Taylor answered.

"What the fuck Kaylee were coming geez" Taylor said

"Y'all so so fuckin slow." I replied

"Language, dumbass." Cameron said popping out of no where.

"Shut up." I laughed. "Now lets go we're gonna be late and I need my riding buddies.. So." I said

We all huddled in the car and everyone did fit but I was layin on Hayes's lap. I was comfy too. After about a 45 minute drive we arrived. I was so excited because I haven't been here in awhile. Only in the beginning of the summer but that was with Nash Hayes and Maggie. Wasn't too fun like I know today will be.

We all got inside and we had it to ourselves because the boys are so popular that we wouldn't be able to get out of the car without being swarmed with girls. Hayes really really wanted to go on the Ferris wheel and I don't know why because he's afraid of heights.

"Babe come on pleaseeeee, I love there Ferris wheel here!" Hayes whined

"Can't we go on it last because ill get sick!." I pouted.

"Ughhhh find" Hayes said with a puppy dog face and we held hands and started walking. They had a ton of carnival games open and I wanted Hayes to win me a full size stuffed animal.

"Hayes I gotta pee but when I get back I want that stuffed animal won!" I winked and walked away.

Hayes's POV:

I suck at games. I just wanted to win my 'hopefully almost girlfriend' a fucking carnival toy and I can't . I'm so pathetic. As I was playin basketball I looked & out of the corner of my eye I saw Cameron coming over.

"Hey man" he said to me

"Oh hey Cameron" I replied frustrated

"Need help?" He asked giggling.

"Nah I'm trying to win it for Kaylee while she's going to the bathroom. I've already spent 20$ and still can't get it." I said

"Here let me try." Cam said coming into my spot.

He shot the basketball through the hoop. And what do you know? He made it and won the stuffed animal Kaylee wanted.

"Holy shit. How'd you do that" I asked in shock.

"I don't know I just got skill" he winked. Then handed the animal over to me. "Tell Kaylee you won it for her, I have to find Matt see ya later bro" Cameron said

Then Kaylee started walking over and I handed her the big life size stuffed animal. I'm pretty sure she loved tht thing more than me and I owe Cameron a big thank you because she was the happiest girl since she saw that.

Kaylee is so adorable. And I can't wait to ask her two very important questions later. :)