Chapter 40

Kaylee's POV;

Cameron walked in and I say up on the bed. He slowly walked over to the bed and sat next to me.

"What's wrong?" He asked worridy

"It's not you Cameron, I promise it's-" then he interrupted me.

"that's what every girl says. 'Its not you, it's me' it's okay, kaylee I understand if you want to break up, I do. And I'm not gonna go and never talk to you again. We can still be friends, best friends like always. I mean it'll be hard for me because you actually made me happy like no other girl could. But ill get over it. I love you and I just want you to be happy baby." He said

Woah, i honestly wasn't excepting that at all. I'm glad he said that though because it made me feel better.

"Really? I mean I love you and always will, just feelings for Hayes are starting to re develop. Please don't be mad, it was an amazing 2 months and I'm glad I got to spend them with you. Thanks for understanding." I replied and we just stood up and had a long hug.

You could tell he was upset and wanted to cry. I felt like shit. I felt so bad. But he said he understood, and id rather not be with him because if I was with him it'd be fake. Ill always love him, just not like that.

Cameron left and went to get another hotel room but he was going to the fair first.

**An hour later**

I texted cam to see if he made it to the fair but he never replied. I was getting worried. He haven't tweeted either, I called Nash and Hayes and carter and Matt but they said they didn't know. I was honestly do scared.

I started driving around looking for him but I didn't find him. I remembered his mom was flying in so he might've went to see her first but I didn't have her number to text her. I got a text from a random number.

From: random number

hello kaylee? This is Cameron's mother. I'm so sorry to bother you but I got a new phone and don't have the guys numbers. But, Cameron has been in a terrible car accsident. The cops say he was texting you, and crying.

To Cams mom;

OMG IS HE OKAY IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT IS HE ALIVE IS HE OKAY MRS. DALLAS IS HE OKAY

from mrs Dallas;

He didn't make it.