Chapter 29

Kaylee's POV;

We ,got done at the zoo and decided to go get something to eat. The zoo was fun, but also not at the same time because Hayes and Nash kept getting mobbed with girls. Not that I don't love his fans, I do! I just wish I could go places with my boyfriend and not be mobbed.

We walked into a pizza parlor and ordered 2 large cheese and pepperoni pizzas. After we ate we started driving back to the hotel. My stomach started hurting on the drive and it was really annoying. Hayes was sitting in the front and I was stuck next to Cassie.

" Nash please pull over." I demanded.

"Why?" He's asked curiously

"I don't feel good. My stomach hurts." I reply

"Oh, okay. We're 10 minutes away, can you hold it?" He asked.

I couldn't. I thought I was gonna puke.

"Nash. Pull over" Hayes demanded.

"Okay okay." He said.

"Thank you." I said weakly.

He pulled over to a gas station and Hayes got out and helped me get out of the car. He walked me to the bathroom. And wanted to come in.

"It's okay you can stay out here. I might puke.." I say because I don't want him to watch me puke.

"No.. I'm gonna help you" he said and walked in with me.

I kneeled next to the toilet and Hayes was holding my hair back. I felt bad, but he wanted too. He's an amazing boyfriend, I couldn't ask for anyone better.

I didn't puke, but Hayes bought me a water and some crackers. I hoped I felt better by tomorrow, especially since we're going to a water park, I don't wanna be sick.

We got back to the hotel and I layed down and started scrolling through twitter.

"@haleyyy_dawson: @kayleebrooks you and Hayes are so cute. can I be the bridesmaid at the wedding?"

"@haleyyy_dawson aw haha thank you! if there ever is one :) ."

I started stalking Hayes's twitter and his fans are so sweet. Then I saw a tweet that made me smile, "love that I love her" I fav. and rted it.

After following a few of girls that fangirled over me, I locked my phone and got in pajamas and layed down, just thinking. Hayes was doing who knows what somewhere with Nash.

After about 30 minutes, I heard the hotel door open, I got pretty excited because I thought it was Hayes. It was. I was laying down though.

"You awake?" Hayes whispered.

"Yeah." I turned around so he could se me and smiled.

"Okay, good" he said

"Why?" I asked.

"Because, I wanted to make sure you were okay. You still sick?" He asked

"No, I feel better. Feel like I always do."

"Good, I'm glad." He said.

He took his short off and then took his shorts off. He was so cute, oh my gosh.

"What're you doing?" I said really fast and covered my face with the blanket so I couldn't see.

He laughed

"Whatttt?" I asked and giggled

"Babe, you can look. I'm just taking off my shirt." He laughed

"Okay. Just making sure." I laughed also.

He wore just his boxers. He was so adorable. He walked towards the bed and laid on top of me and we just stared at eachother for a while. It was perfect.

Hayes POV;

Kaylee and I were just staring into each others eyes. Her eyes were beautiful. Green, and a hazel mixed together. I was so thankful to have her in my life. She was the most beautifulest girl I have ever seen. We cuddled the rest of the night. I knew she was still awake. Her head was on my chest and I was running my fingers through her soft dirty blonde hair.

"Hayes?" She said.

"Yeah?" I responded.

"Promise me something?. Promise me, you won't ever leave me. Promise me you will love me forever, even if something does happen between us. Promise me you'll never lie or cheat. Please just promise?" She looked up at me and said softly.

"Baby, don't worry. I will love you till the world ends, I will love you till I die. I will love you forever and always. Your my world, you're the highlight of my day. I won't ever lie or cheat. Now go to sleep. I love you." I said

And with that said, we fell asleep.