Chapter 15

Kaylee's POV:

**2 days later**

I've been having a lot of fun since the basketball game two nights ago. I met a really sweet girl named 'Meghan'. She was really nice and she sat next to me, I was glad because now I knew I had a friend for school after summer is over. I also have Maggie but we haven't talked in awhile. Hayes was out with his friends for the day so I decided I would just stay home and do my own thing.

I went to my room and picked out some high wasted shorts with a black crop top and a new bra and underwear. I took a quick shower and then got dressed. Then, I blow dried my hair and straightened it, then I applied some mascara as always.

"There all done." I said to myself. I don't know why I got ready, I was just staying home all day, unless I made last minute plans. I took a few selfies and posted one on Instagram because I haven't posted a selfie in 3 weeks. I instantly got 100 likes and Hayes was one of them.

I smiled. Then I got a comment from Hayes that said

"Miss you.😘" He's the sweetest.

Meghan started followin me so I followed her back. When I was done I went down stairs and saw Nash & Steph cuddling watching a movie. There so adorable, I took a quick picture of them then sent it to Steph. I saw her look at her phone and smile then looked at me and smiled.

Steph is literally so nice to me Im so happy her and Nash are together. I hope they get married one day even though they just started dating.

It's been one hour and I've been in Hayes room laying on his bed. I practically live at the Grier's house. We live next door but my dads on a work vacation out of state. I missed my dad. I feel bad because I moved down here to spend more time with him but he's not here.

I'm bored out of my mind and I don't know when Hayes will be here. I didn't wanna text him and bother him but I haven't heard from him all day besides the comment on my Instagram picture.

"Hey :)" I texted him.

"Hey Baby ((:" he replied instantly.

"I miss you." He said after that.

"I miss you too. When will you be home? I need my cuddle buddy." I asked. Hayes's cuddles are the best things ever.

"I don't know yet, probably not till late at night. Go have fun, have a girls night ill call you later okay?:) maybe the boys can come over tonight and you can have some of your friends over?" He asked

"Okay, ttyl 💙" I replied .

That was a good idea, so I invited Meghan and some of the other girls over. They all said yes and they'd be here in 30 minutes. I was excited because I haven't hung out with girls in a while because Hayes and I hung out just about every single day.

"Hey Nashhhhhhh I'm having some of my friends over soon so don't be too loud okay? " I joked around.

"Ohh get lost dumbass" he laughed.

Steph play punched him in the chest for calling me a dumbass. They started play fighting and tickling eachother. Nash got on top of Steph and she was screaming and I was just laughing videoing if the whole time. Then they started kissing.

Ew. Just kidding it was cute.

Then the door bell rang and it was most likely the girls.

"Guys cut it out my friends are here!" I laughed. "We'll be upstairs If you need us okay?"

I answered the door and we all went upstairs to Hayes's bedroom, which I also slept in.

"Hey Kaylee" they all said.

"Heyyy." I smiled. "I don't know what were gonna do I was just really bored and Hayes said that him and the boys might come over later tonight so I thought we might all wanna hangout ?"

"Yeah, that sounds like fun!" Meghan said.

There was a girl names Carley that was here. Supposably she's Hayes's ex. Which is awkward but they seem like good friends now and she seems really cool.

*Later that night*

It was 9:30 and Hayes still wasn't home. We were all just talking and snapchatting and taking selfies. Then I got a call from Hayes. They heard my phone ringing and they all started saying "SHHHHH!!!!" To everyone else so I could answer.

"Put it on speaker !!" Everyone said.

So I did.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey gorgeous." Hayes said. "What's up?" He asked.

"Nothin just with some of the girls. What're you doing? You should be home now." I complained because I missed him.

"On my way. I miss you so much. I haven't even been away for a whole day without seeing you." He said.

Then all of a sudden all the girls said "awwww." In the back. I giggled.

"I'm on speaker aren't I?" He asked

"Maybe." I laughed. "Anyways I miss you too. Text me when you're here. We're I'm your room about to watch a movie."

"Okay bye beautiful see you soon."

"Bye." I smiled.

Then I hung up the phone.

"OH MY GOSH! You guys are adorable." I heard Meghan say.

"Haha thanks Meg. But we aren't dating." I said.

"What!? Why??? You guys always have the cutest pictures on Instagram and twitter and just date." She said.

"Soon. I hope." I say. " let's watch a scary movie while we wait for them!" We all agreed and Sat around the tv and put it 'You're next.'

That movie was so scary. It had been like 10 minutes into the movie and we were at a creepy part when all of a sudden the door flew open and all these guys with animal masks came running in. I screamed so loud I think I peed my pants. I got under the covers so fast I literally thought I was going to die. Then I heard a bunch of laughing and it was the boys.