Chapter 24

Kaylee's POV;

I woke up at about 8 am and Hayes was layin there staring at me with his bright blue beautiful eyes. I smiled.

"Goodmorning beautiful" he said

"Goodmorning" I said as I leaned over and kissed him.

"Did you have anymore bad dreams?" He asked.

"No, thank god." I replied

"Good." He said. "Let's go upto the house and see what Steph and Nash are doing"

"Okay." I said

Hayes carried me bridal style upto the house.

"Hey Kaylee! I've already got the plans down for what were all doing today, okay so first--," Steph started, then got cut off.

"Woah woah woah, Steph slow down! It's only 8:15 we have plenty of time, lets eat breakfast then get ready and talk about today's plans okay?" Hayes said.

"Okay okay your right sorry" Steph laughed.

I walked over to the fridge and got out the strawberries, and started rinsing and cutting them. Then I felt two hands wrap around my waist. I smiled and turned around.

"We'll, hello there" I laughed.

"Hi beautiful," he said.

"Want a strawberry?" I asked plopping one into his mouth.

"So what do you want to do today?" He asked.

"Well, didn't Steph say she had plans for us all today already?" I asked.

"Ughhhhh but I just wanna be with you all day." Hayes whined.

"Hayesss! You know we can't turn her down, she already made plans, we will have alone time tomorrow and every other day." I replied. "Go shower and get ready." I added

"Okay," he said and gave me a kiss and walked off.

I ate and went upstairs to get ready, there's two bathrooms so I used the one Hayes wasn't in. I put on jack and jacks song distance and paradise. Those are my favorite. When I got out of the shower I forgot to get my clothes so I had to walk out in a towel. And of course Hayes was in the bedroom too.

"Woahhh babeee." He joked

"I forgot my clothes." I laughed.

I didn't know where we were going today so I just wore something casual, I put on some dark shorts with grey vans, and a Magcon hoodie as always. I went back to the bathroom, blow dried my hair and straightened it. Then I just put on some mascara and was ready to go. Hayes looked ready, he was wearing khaki shorts and we twinned by accident and wore the same hoodie. Except mine was blue and his was red. Whoops.

"You look gorgeous as always." Hayes said and smiled.

"Thanks babe, your not to bad yourself" I replied and laughed.

We walked downstairs and Nash and Steph were already ready.

"Damn what took so long?" Nash asked impatiently.

"It's called we got ready." Hayes said back

"Okay shut up both of you," I laughed "now what are we doing today?" I asked Steph.

"We're going to the zoo, then staying at a hotel and going to a waterpark the next day." Steph said

"What the hell? I didn't pack anything." I said

"It's okay just go get your swim suit we already packed everyone's suit cases you just need make up and swim suits. I just wanted to have some fun before everyone leaves for the Magcon tour." Steph replied.