Chapter 35

Hayes's POV;

I couldn't stand seeing Kaylee with Cameron. I know they aren't dating.. or I hope they aren't it still bugs me because Kaylee won't let me explain what happened. I love Cameron though, he's my bro. I just want Kaylee to listen and understand. She's all I think about. Maybe if I get a girl friend it'll make her jealous..? She's clearly trying to make me jealous, and it's working.

We got done eating and got back to the hotel. Everyone was in the lobby talking. I went up to Kaylee.

"Hey, can we talk?" I asked

"We're talking right now." She said

"I meant in private." I said

"Sure." She said

We walked into an empty hallway.

"What do you want?" She asked sternly

"Can you please just listen to me for once?" I asked

"I didn't cheat on you." I said

"What do you mean? You were kissing Cassie.." She said

"No I wasn't, I mean I was but she kissed me! I would never do that to you, and you know that. Remember the other night? We promised eachother we'd never leave eachother, we promised we'd love eachother till the end. Forever and always. When we played truth or dare I dared you to never leave me and you said you'd never leave. But look at us now, I would never do something like that to hurt you this bad." I said, out of breath.

"Hayes, I love you. I really really do. But you didn't stop her from kissing you right away. You kissed her back. You don't understand how much it hurts me. I trusted you, even if she did kiss you, you kissed back. Plus.. Cameron and I kissed.." She said and put her head down.

I couldn't believe it, I mean I knew they were really close but I didn't know they were that close. Now that hurt me, so fucking bad. I love Kaylee, I know I didn't push Cassie away but I was just in shock and she walked in on the wrong time.

"Wait.. What??" I asked with my mouth wide open. Now I know how Kaylee felt. Broken, empty.

Kaylee's POV;

I told Hayes I kissed Cameron. It just came out, but he deserves to know. I wanna be with Hayes but I just wanna see what happens between Cameron and I, I know he's like my brother but I might be developing feelings for him.. I don't know.

The look on Hayes's face when I told him killed me. I felt like the worst person in the world. His eyes got red, he dropped his hands and his mouth got wide. I shouldn't feel bad though because he hurt me too.

We didn't really say anything more, we just walked away.

3 hours later.

We have another Magcon event to attend in 45 minutes. I was nervous but excited. Nervous because it'll be one of the first event with the fans seeing Hayes and I not as a couple. Which sucks ass. I just need to talk to Cameron and ask him where we stand.

(Quick side note. Please understand if you forgot, Cameron is only 16 in this book and Hayes is 15 and Kaylee will be turning 15 soon! Thanks (:"

I got ready and straightened my hair, put on some black shorts with a purple bandoo and a crop top with tiny Egyptian elephants that were purple and blue. It was really cute and simple. Then I applied some cover girl mascara and some lipstick. I walked out of the bathroom and Cameron was sitting on the bed waiting. I smiled.

"Hey" I smiled

"Hey! You look nice." He winked

"Haha thank you" I blushed

"Can we talk?" I asked in all seriousness.

"Oh no that's never good.. But yeah what's up?" He asked kind if scared.

"Nothing really, just it's awkward for me to ask but where do we stand.?" I asked and put my head down and played with my fingers.

"What do you mean?" He asked

"Well the other night we kissed.. We've kinda been flirting and I just wanna know if there is an 'us' or what?" I asked

"I like you a lot Kaylee, even though we were like brother and sister I still think your stunning and have the best personality. I wanna see what happened with us. I do want there to be an us soon though" he smiled and sat beside me.

"Okay, good. So is it okay to tell the fans that, or no?" I asked nervously.

"Of course it's fine, I'm not emberissed to want to be with you. I don't care what others think, if we're happy then that's all that matters." He said and grabbed my hand.

"Your adorable." I said as Cameron leaned in. I closed my eyes an leaned in, our lips touched, his soft perfect lips loosely kissed mine.

Then someone knocked. I got up and answered it. It was Jack Johnson.

"Hey jack!" I said and hugged him

"Hey Kay! It's time to start heading down" he smiled an walked away.