Chapter 39

Kaylee's POV;

I couldn't deal with myself right now so I took off the outfit and jewelry and the heels and put on sweats and a tank top. I didn't want to go out to eat, I was too upset. I don't know how to tell Cameron either because he's my best friend. We've been together for 2 months and seeing Hayes like this makes me so upset. I think I should just go with what my gut tells me, I decided to text cam.

To Cam<3;

Hey Cam, I don't want to go to dinner anymore. Take someone else, I'm just not in the mood. I'm sorry I'm just gonna watch tv and turn my phone off.

I wasn't really turning my phone off though.

From Cam<3;

Wtf? What do you mean take someone else.. your my girlfriend and I'm not taking a guy. Are you okay babe?

To Cam<3;

I don't know. I'm fine, we just need to talk.

From Cam<3;

Kaylee your scaring me. okay ill be there soon.

To Cam<3;

Okay thank you❤

From Cam<3;

I love you, Kaylee.

I just read it, I love Cameron but I don't know if I love him like a boyfriend anymore. So much mixed emotions right now I guess.

Cameron's POV;

I was on my way back to the hotel and got those texts from kaylee and I know she's gonna end it. I just have the biggest feeling. I'm so scared because I love her, but I guess I'll have to understand. She didn't even reply when I said i love her she just read it and she said she turned her phone off.

Kaylee's POV;

I decided to just reply to fans on twitter until cam gets here.

(x=fans o=me)

x- you and cameron are so cute :) when's the wedding?

o- haha never bb 😘

x- I loved you and Hayes together.. I mean Cameron's hot but come on kaylee you broke his heart

o- he broke my heart sweetie lol ❤

x- haylee or camlee ?

o- I pick or

I decided to tweet something to get the fans questioning.

"I miss being with you"

I got a tone of tweets.

---------------------------------------------

The next chapter will be just tweets and replies because I feel like they answer a lot of your guys questions and I love doing them(: after this next chapter it'll be back to the story