Chapter 12: The Painful Truth

**Amaya**

I groaned slowly opening my eyes then closed them quickly at the harsh bright yellow light. I sat up slowly then winced at the sudden pain that went through my body.

Looking down at myself I gasped and quickly covered up my naked body with the silk blanket.

What the hell?! I thought. Why am naked?

Burning pain suddenly went through my wrist and up arm. I glanced down and saw stone cuffs cuffed on my wrists and I swore as I noticed it was 100% concentrated silver....the stuff I hate the most...well what all vampires hate...it's like their cryptonite.

I swear when I went to bed I WAS CLOTHED and not naked from head to toe. But waking up naked wasn't the only thing that I was confused by it was the fact that I didn't know where I was.

Where I was wasn't my bedroom. This bedroom was bigger. There was a huge plasma screen TV built into the wall in front of me, there stood a passive wardrobe beside it against the wall so did another one on the other side, the bed that I was sitting in was huge fit for a king and sat in the middle of the room and last when I turned my head to the side there was a window that covered the whole length and width of the stone wall.

How did I get here? I thought and just as I did the door to my right opened bringing in more bright yellow light causing me to squint my eyes until they adjusted.

"Well, well she has finally awoken," Said a harsh yet soothing to ears voice.

I stared back at the tall figure that was standing in the door way with his arms crossed. He stood at 6'3'', his shoulder length hair was jet black and you could see also he had a few red highlights. His eyes were a golden color which reminded you of a cats eye color.

"W-Who are you?" I asked my voice shaking a little and I didn't know why. I never felt so...scared before also on top of that confused on why I was here.

He frowned walking closer towards me "You don't remember me?"

"I never seen you in my life." I said then narrowed my eyes frowning "Now I'm going to ask you again, who are you? Why am I here? And Why am I naked?"

He sighed sitting on the edge of the bed beside me with an amused smirk on his face like my confusion amused him "What's your name?"

"But I--

"I don't give my name unless you give me yours first" he said "That's how it works."

I sighed "Amaya Hisakawa."

His amused smirk turned into a grin "Naraku...Naraku Ichiyo."

My eyes widen and I backed away from him falling off the edge of the bed onto the black carpet flooring not even caring that he had the perfect view of my naked body "Y-You're the one that sent those guys after me..."

That grin didn't leave his face as he nodded "Yes...you see..." he paused sighing "If I told you you'll probably won't understand...I mean this is daylight hours after all."

I looked at him. Raiden said the exact same thing to me yesterday. He mentioned that just because it was daylight hours that I didn't need to be acting like..., but that's all he said before Kioshi cut him off.

"Tell me what do you mean by that?" I said.

Naraku raised an eyebrow "You want to know the truth?"

I nodded.

Naraku stood up grinning down at me "Maybe you should get some clothes on first."

I quickly covered myself the best wat I could heat rising in my face.