Chapter 7: Hunter gets Hunted

**Naraku**

"Master Ichiyo." Morio called quickly walking into the library.

I didn't look up "What is it?"

"They've returned."

"Oh good...did they complete the mission?" I asked.

When Morio didn't answer I looked up at him narrowing my eyes repeating what I said but with much force "Did they complete the mission?!"

Morio flinched his face going pale and he looked down at the polished wooden floor "N-No sir...they didn't they said she got away before they could get to her....I-I'm sorry Master Ichiyo I'll accept any punishment heading for me."

I growled "Alright....where are they?"

"Standing outside the door sir."

"Bring them in." I said looking at the dancing orange and red flames dancing beyond the fireplace in front of me.

Morio nodded turning away slowly walking out the door. When he returned those to worthless dumbasses were right behind him.

"Leave us." I told Morio.

"Y-Yes sir.." Morio said before closing the doors behind him.

"So you failed the mission I gave y'all?" I said not looking at them.

"Yes sir we did."

I stood up "It was one fucking job and yet you couldn't even do that right."

They both jumped at my roaring voice not bothering to look me in the eye. "We're sorry Master Ichiyo."

I sighed walking slowly behind them
putting my arms arms on their shoulders. Then in a suddenly in a split second I dug my hands through their back digging my claws into their still beating hearts.

"Tell it to someone who cares." I whispered in both of their ears and forcing my bloody hands back.

They both dropped like stones at my feet blood pooling around them from the gaping whole in their back.

I signed walking out the room licking the blood off my hands "Clean that shit up."

Morio nodded "Yea sir." he said "What are you going to do now?"

"Well since I can't get anyone to bring me one girl looks like I'll have to do it myself." I said heading towards my room to get ready.

 The hunter was about to get hunted.

[Before i continue...let me tell you this shall be good Morio.. -->]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Going by Morio's info...that bitch Tsukiko comes around downtown to hunt for her prey and takes them to a hotel where she would have sex with them then rip out their throats and drain every ounce of blood from them.

But tonight it was going to be different...I'm going to catch her eye and when she follows me I'm going to lead her down a dark alley and when she enters and sees me not their I'm going to take her from behind using a very powerful and effective sedative.

I know what you're thinking...it's probably a little too old school for a S-Class Vampire such as myself, but there's too many humans around to take her by force so imma have to play along with her cat and mouse game.

I walked perfectly normal like I was going somewhere with my tight jeans, a tight black shirt, leather jacket, and used my powers to change my hair from black to brown, my eyes from golden to blue and also hidden any sense that I was a vampire.

Then I saw her..the girl I was searching for...Tsukiko Yukimura. She was leaning against the wall with her arms crossed wearing a really low cut shirt that showed off her huge boobs and her stomach, a short black leather skirt, black knee high boots and her long white hair hung down to its fullest stopping just a little below her ass.

I grinned Timetoplay along withthegame. I went past her looking at her for a few moments before going on.

I made a evil smiled when I sensed her behind me. That's right keepfollowingme...

I turned into a dark alley and quickly began climbing the wall sitting on the edge of the roof looking down as she looked around into the darkness.

"Fine your loss." She said turning around to walk back out into the crowd.

I took that as my chance. Taking out the needle from my jacket pocket I jumped down landing silently on my feet behind her.

She turned around quickly her eyes widening seeing through my desguise. "It's you..." Was all she got to say before I quickly put the needle in her neck.

I caught her just as her knees buckled from under her. I stared down at her beautiful face smiling "Well Yukimura i think I won this game."

I won the game of cat and mouse...this time the mouse wins...he wins because he hunted the hunter.