Chapter 29: A Day Out

**Tsukiko**

I stirred as someone whispered in my ear. "Come on my little pet get up you can't sleep all day." The voice said.

I groaned, but didn't open my eyes "I don't wanna."

The voice sighed "I guess you don't want to go out with me to get you some new clothes."

I slowly opened my eyes and turned my head coming face to face with naraku. "Out?"

He stepped back as I sat up yawning and stretching "Yes out." he said sitting on the bed close beside me "I just had idea that since you are going to be staying with me that you need some new clothes instead just wearing these little maid outfits."

I didn't say anything.

In somee ways he was kind of right I mean over the past week I've been here these short french maid's outfit that I've been wearing for my master has gotten a little un comfortable and tight espicially around my boobs.

"So do you want to go?" Naraku asked again.

I immdiately nodded "Yes Master I do."

Naraku smiled a little standing up "Good now get dressed had your old clothes that you came here in washed for you. What do you say?"

"T-Thank you Master." I said getting slowly out of bed then quickly covered my naked body back up blushing.

Naraku chuckled and pulled the blanket off of me exposing my nakedness to him "I don't see why my little pet is still shy I've aleady seen your naked body countless of times. Now hurry and take a shower and get dressed."

I noded and stood up from the bed and strolled across the room into the bathroom closing the door behind me. I whistled a little when I turned on the light and looked around, this bathroom wasn't any ordinary house bathroom it was a bathroom fit for a king (Ironic that Naraku is a king.) I walked over to the shower sliding the glass doors open and turned on the hot water adjusting it a few times before I found the perfect temperature and stepped inside eclosing the glass doors behind me.

I sighed as the water spalshed down my naked body relaxing my sex strained muscles. I picked up a washcloth and began washing the dry cum from my body and reached for 'the shampoo to wash it out my hair also and I did that repeatedly about 3 times until I was satisfied that my body and hair was completely cleansed to Naraku's liking. I then turned off the water stepping out into the open grabbing the towl to wrap around my body and stared into the foggy mirror as I dryed my hair.

When the fog cleared from the mirror I was able to see my reflection clearly now. My icy, blue eyes were brighter then normal, my skin was still a smooth creamy color making the scars (which I gotten used too) stand out clearly, my hair was bright as snow under the bright light and my body still had that sexy hourglass look to it. 

"Tsukiko hurry up." Naraku called from the other side of the door.

"Okay!" I called then took one last look into the mirror before hanging the wet towl I was using on my hair up on the hook and left the bathroom into the cool bedroom.

Naraku was sitting at the edge of the bed with his arms crossed, he glanced up at me and smiled with a little lust in his eyes as he looked at me from head to toe. "Is my sexy little pet all nice and clean for me?"

I nodded and removed the towl from around my body letting it drop to the floor "Yes Master I am." I walked over to the edge of the bed and picked up my clothes.

   I carefully put on my underwear still feeling a little sore from Naraku's "punishment" that bestowed upon me last night then put on my bra followed by my black shirt that was a low cut exposing the top of my breasts and it showed my stomach then slid on my short black mini skirt that went just to my thighs, my good pair of black knee high high-heel boots then tried to put my arms through my leather jacket, but the cuffs on my wrists stopped me from going any further.