Chapter 31: Feel Like To Be Loved?

**Tsukiko**

"Did my little pet enjoy herself?"

I looked at Naraku from the tinted window and smiled at him nodding. "Yes Master I did, thank you for taking me out."

Naraku grabbed me and pulled me close to him putting his arm around my shoulder. "Well I'm glad that you had fun and I most definently had fun as well watching you try on all those sexy clothes. Can't wait for you to walk around wearing those clothes just so I can rip them off yourt body again."

A shudder went through me when he spoke those words and Naraku must've of felt it because he looked down at me with those beautiful piercing golden-red eyes and that devlish grin that I love so much. "Is my little pet thinking about everything that can possibly do to you?"

I blushed while nodding slowly. "Y-Yes M-Master..I am..." I could picture it clearly now. Me trying on one of these mini skirts I purchased, a short shirt that showed my stomach along with my curves and a pair of high heel knee high boots to completele the outfit then I would start psoing in my different poses in front of my Master and smile at his lustful stare as he watched me then I would let him pull me down on the bed rip every fabric of clothing off my body and take me right there with that big cock of his. Oh God it's a wonderful thought that made my body hot again.

Naraku pressed a button on the door beside him and suddenly a mirror was lowered down blocking our view from the from front seat isolating me and Naraku. "Don't worry my little pet the driver can't see us if he looks back here all he'll see is his refelction the same concept with our side and he can't hear us." Naraku explained when he saw me staring at the mirror. "Now lets see if I can make that fantasy of yours come true." Naraku shifted and psuhed me down on the back seat and kissed my neck.

I closed my eyes and moaned a little while he rubbed his hands over my boobs, my stomach and stopped at the hem of my skirt. I spread my legs a little as an inventation then moaned again, but a little louder as Naraku slid his hand in my underwear and rub my clit nice and slow. "M-Master...."

Naraku looked down at me still rubbing my clit "Does my little pet like that?"

I nodded "Yes! Yes Master I do! Please give me more!"

Naraku scoffed "Such a greedy slut you are." He rubbed faster.

"Yes I'm a greedy slut!" I moaned spreading my legs wider. "But I'm your greedy slut Master."

"That's right and don't you forget it." Naraku removed his hand and I looked at him sadly graoning in portest, but then he sat straight up unzipping and unbuttoning his pants and pulled out his erect cock. "Does my greedy little slut want to ride my cock?"

I didn't say anything I just sat up and climbed up on top of him and moved my under aside and grabbed his cock posiontioning at the entrance of my pussy; however before I could slowly lower myself Naraku grabbed my hips and slammed me down on his cock embedding it to the hilt inside me. I moaned almost scream in pleasure.

Naraku liftedd up my shirt and pulled down my bra exposing my boobs and grabbed them in his hands squeezing them roughly. "Look at that my little pet. " he said looking at the mirror. "Look how sexy you look sitting on my cock."

I moaned leaning my back against Naraku's chest looking forward at the mirror at the sight of me sitting on Naraku's cock all the way up to the hilt inside me and him squeezing and massaging my boobs. It was hot as fuck to watch myself ride my Master's cock.

Naraku removed his hands from my boobs. "Now lets see if we can make you cum before we get home." He put his hands under my knees spreading his legs a little and started thrusting his cock in and out of me as fast and hard as he could.

I moaned throwing my head back as Naraku visciously fucked me. "YES! OH FUCK ME MASTER!"

"You like that don't you my greedy little slut?" Naraku groaned and reached around with one hand and started rubbing my clit. "My little whore likes to be fucked like this."

I screamed in pleasure. "YES MASTER! YES! I DO! AHHHHHH MORE...MORE...!" I glanced at the mirror and watched Master's cock fuck my cunt like there was no tomorrow and furousciously rubbing my clit.. After about 5 minutes I could feel myself on the verge of coming.

"Is my little whore about to cum?" Naraku grunted.

"Y-Yes M-Master...I'm...about...to.....cum." I said through my moans of pleasure. "M-May I cum?"

"Yes you may...come on cum like a little whore so I can cum." Naraku fucked my cunt and rubbed my clit even faster bringing me closer and closer to the edge.

I screamed I could feel my walls tightening around Naraku's cock, my body started convulsing to my orgasm and I started cumming like the whore that I was for my Master. I cam so hard that my juices splashed on Naraku's cock and some splattered the mirror. "OH FUCK!" Naraku stopped thrusting his cock in me, but didn't stop rubbing my clit through my intense orgasm.

"That's right cum for me..cum like my little whore." he said.

I tried to close my legs, but Naraku just held them open as I kept cumming then finally after about another 2 minutes Naraku stopped rubbing my clit and my orgasm fianlly subsided leaving me breathless and my heart racing. Naraku removed his hand from my clit and started thrusting his cock in me, but after awhile I could feel it start to harden and throb inside me. "Oh...Yes  Master please cum inside me...Please fill me up with your hot cum."

"Alrigth here it goes." Naraku grunted and stopped thrusting and I could feel his hot sticky cum shoot inside me and feel me up to the point where it was leaking around his cock and sliding down his cock.

I quickly got off his cock maoning a little when his still harden cock left my pussy and I got on my knees in the seat beside him and started sucking his cock clean and sucked him dry.

Naraku smiled down at me moving my hair from my face while I kept sucking his cock into my throat until it started to soften and when it did he pulled me off of his cock and sat me down on his lap again his arms wrapped securely around me and I rested my head against his shoulder then suddenly Naraku did something that I did not expect for him to do.

He kissed my forehead in a loving way and whispered in my ear. "I love you Tsukiko Yukimura."

I froze, not moving a muscle or saying anything. I was shocked at those words. Love. I have never truely been loved in my life and I most surely never heard anyone say they loved meI closed my eyes letting the breath that I holding enjoying the warmth of Naraku's body against mine, I could feel his heart beating in his chest and mine was surprinsingly beating qickly even though it should have calmed by now and my face felt warm like I was blushing. Is this what it feels like to be loved by someone?