Chapter 19: Revenge Can be Cruel.

**Tsukiko**

Later that night I couldn't get much more sleep. I only got like say more then 3 hours, I kept waking up from an orgasm that I had in my dreams. So I just decided to stay up and accompany Naraku around the mansion like any good servant would do.

I stood behind Naraku with my hands clasped together in front of me as he sat in his desk. I was wearing my usual short French maids outfit, black boots that went up my thighs and my white hair hung loosely at its full length down a little past my ass.

A sigh came from Naraku and he turned around in his chair to face me "Tsukiko."

I snapped out my thoughts and looked at him " Y-Yes?" I really need to learn to stop stuttering.

He picked up a folded piece of paper of his desk and handed it to me "Do you think you can take these orders to Rengi?"

I took the folded piece of paper and nodded "Yes Sir."

He slightly smiled. This was the first time that I've seen him truly smile instead of that evil grin or smirk of his that sent chills down my spine by just thinking about it.

"Thank you." He said before turning hack around in his seat.

"Um...where would I find him?" I asked.

"Around this time you'll find him in the training room." Naraku said without turning to look at me.

With one last nod I crossed the room and walked out slowly closing the door behind me then started off down the quiet corridor the heels of my boots echoing as they came on contact with the hard red carpet flooring.

I looked up at the signs hanging above the doors as I strolled carefully down the hall looking for the one that said training room on it. And soon after a while I found it on the next corridor. I walked in slowly and there were about maybe 3 guys in there they were all shirtless showing off their well built fighter bodies.

They all stopped what they were doing and stared at me as I eased myself farther into the room. I was growing more and more uncomfortable by the minute as they all stared at me with half lust in their eyes.

"Um...I-Is Rengi here." I said.

A tall figure stepped out from behind the three other guys. He had long blond hair that curled slightly at his shoulders, beautiful piercing green eyes and a slight smile was tugging at the corner of his lips.

"Depends...who wants to know?" he said putting his hands on his hips and looking at me from head to toe a frown now clear on his face.

I cleared my throat and handed him the folded price of paper "Naraku wanted me to give you this."

He snatched the paper from my hand and opened it reading it quickly before sighing and crumpling into a ball in his hand. "Alright...Thanks."

I nodded and turned to leave until the sound of his voice stopped me.

"Hey wait!" he called.

I turned around facing him "Yes?"

"What's your name? I don't think I've seen you around here before. You new?"

I nodded "Yes....and the name is Yukimura....Tsukiko Yukimura."

Rengi's eyes widened then narrowed in anger "So you're the bitch that got my friends killed?!"

I looked at him confused "What are you..."

"Don't play dumb with me! You know exactly what you did!" he snapped walking closer towards me and I took a step back out of reflex. "You got our two friends and teammates killed because they couldn't catch your whorish ass."