Chapter 39: Revenge Against The King.

**Deviln**

Deviln Hirosumi that's my name I am an S-Class Vampire with a 300 million yen bounty on my head. It's not as high as that slut Tsukiko Yukimura's bounty, but once I kill off a couple of more of those pathetic weak humans I will surpass her bounty and become the most wanted and feared vampire all in Japan.

However....there is something that I must do first before I accomplish that goal. I must first get my revenge against that bastard King...Naraku Ichiyo!

I growled narrowing my eyes. Just saying that bastards name makes me want to kill him even more. The reason why I want to cut out his heart and cut off his head is because he's the one who killed half of my clan and destroyed my home. Because of him I had to find a new home for me and my remaining followers and ever since then I have sworn that I will kill him to avenge my slain followers.

He thinks he is all high and mighty and powerful because he's a king now, but once he gets a taste of by anger and pure hatred towards him he's going to be begging me to either spare his life, but I'm not going to show him one ounce of mercy I'm going to torture him first in the worst possible way I'm going to make him watch as I kill ever single one of his followers then once he starts begging I'm going to cut his pathetic head off and pit it on a stick as a reminder that I have accomplished something great....killing the King.

I smiled wickedly at the thought. Just thinking about it made me sort of impatient. But I know i have to restrain myself because I can't mess this up it has to be perfect in order for it to succeed and my plan will succeed.

"Just you wait Naraku Ichiyo I'm going to end your life soon enough."

[Deviln..--->]