Chapter4 date night

Keish
The next morning i woke up in Trent arms. I just admired how handsome he is. I rolled over and got up.
Trent : where you going
Keish : school I'm not going to be able to watch Trin today
Trent : why
Keish:mind yo business. Just kno I'm not gone be able to watch her today
Trent: don't get smart
Keish : wateva

Keish
I can't believe I sleep in the same bed as Trent. He do things to my body my boyfriend can't even do. Every time I think of his name I get chills. I went home and got ready for school .

1hour later
I pulled up at school. My boyfriend met me half way. We been together for 2 years now. He was so sweet and caring. We never really had any problems to my knowledge.

Devin: hey bae
Keish: hey
Devin: we still up for our date tonight
Keish: yes

After school was out Devin and I headed towards my  apartment .  We stop and picked up some food. We just gone chill until it's time for our  date. I was sitting on the couch doing homework until Devin came kissing on me.  All he wanted to do was have sex none stop.
I wasn't really up for it but I just gave it to him so he can leave me a lone.  After our lil session. We got up and took our showers we went at it again in the shower. I was wore out from it. 

I got out the shower and got dressed.
We headed to Copeland's.

Restaurant
Where sitting down at the table. All these hoes was all up on Devin he act like he was loving it. I didn't say nothing to him.   Then two boys walk in  they mumble something to each other then showed they guns. Next thing you know shots were fired everywhere.  I was under the table hiding.  That's when Devin grabbed me  and put me behind him.  We made it to his car safe then we  towards my apartment.
15 minutes we arrive at the house 

Keish: what the fuck that was back there
Devin: nothing just chill
Keish : I'm not chilling on shit u put my life in danger back there. What you mean  chill
Devin did u die   answer the fucking question
Keish: no but then you had these hoes all up in yo face like I wasn't there.  You just ignored me .
Devin: man chill ain't nobody worried about them hoes but you. You always on that bill
Keish: man wateva I hate yo bitch ass
Devin what you said
Keish I said I hate yo bitch ass

Devin  had back handed Keish she fail to the floor crying.
Devin: bae I'm sorry
Keish: don't touch me
Devin: fine

Keish got up and went into the bathroom. She stayed in there for a long time.  A hour later she came out and got in the bed. She couldn't believe he put  his  hands on her.

Kel & trey
Kel: we did that shit back there
Trey: hell yea I'm bout to call Trent and tell him to meet us at the trap.
Kel: bruh we had that nigga. He had us ducked up on so many levels.
Trey: hell yea

Trent
I got a call from my migos telling me to meet then at the trap. I sat down and listen to them tell me how they shot Copeland's up.  My mf niggas.  That's why ifwy.  Ight would go and celebrate but I got to get back to my daughter. Seen yall  fools tomorrow.

Trey songs as Devin/boogie Keish boyfriend