Chapter 6 studio

Trent
Today was the day we drop our single bad and boujee just in 24hours we had the hit single number one  record in the country.  We had tour dates line up for us. We will start touring less then a week.
Trey: nigga bout to be rich
Kel: nigga you already rich
Trey: how you gone handle with baby girl all. Knowing that you bout to be gone for some months.
Trent: I got this.
Kel: ight bruh

I left the studio and called Nicki to let her know what was going on. Then I called Keish to let her know wassup and that I want meet with her later.

Keish
Just got off the phone with Trent he told the good news I'm so happy for him. I'm on my way to his house.
Keish: wya Trent
Trent:in here
Keish: so what's up
Trent : I'm gone be gone for about 3-4 months I need to keep a good eye on Trin. Check on her from time to time. and make sure you check on my crib
Keish: ight I gotcha boss anything else
Trent: nope
Keish ight I'm out.
I left Trent house and headed home. I got to my house and saw this dress on the bed and flowers on it.
To :Keish
I have a special night planned for us put this dress on and be ready at 7
Love Devin 😘
I was so happy that he is trying to get all of my attention back.

Devin
I'm over here chilling at Nicki house. She just wanted some attention and I want to get my dick wet. I hope this little date help me make things right with Keish.

Nicki
I just got of the phone with Trent it look like I'm stuck with Trin for 3-4 months. I just found out I was pregnant. I don't know who baby it is. It could be Trent , Devin, pimp ,or the other men I was sleeping. I hate my life my life is never together.

Trent
I pack all my things and went to the air port I stop and saw baby girl before i left. A nigga bout to live life these past 3 months

Keish
I was getting ready. I put my makeup on the flat iron my hair. I love they way this black dress hug my hips it shows everything little thing. I heard a horn outside. I was met at the door with a driver it had a card that read

Get in the car with the driver and he will bring you to the spot

Devin
I watch as the driver open the door for Keish. She look good ass hell. She got me on hard already. I took Keish's hand and led her inside. We sat at the table talked and laugh until it was midnight. I rent this restaurant out it was just me and her. They play New edition can you stand the rain. I ask cam I have this dance.

Keish
I was up dancing with Devin I miss the good times we use to have. I was just reminiscing about us. It felt so good just to be in his arms.
We left the restaurant and headed to my house. Devin picked me up and toted me up stairs. He threw me on the bed and start kissing all over me. I was loving it. Then he took my dress off. He kiss from my stomach down to my pearl. His tongue enter in and out of me. I arch my back as he did. Then he enter in and out me. I moan so loud the neighbors probably heard me. We went at it all night long.

Devin
I enjoyed myself last night I got my girl back. I got up and cook us breakfast since she was still sleep. I made her breakfast in bed. We just chilled the whole day.

Keish
Devin and I chilled the whole day. It felt so good we ain't have a day like this in a awhile.

Nicki
I was choking in the living room watching reruns of love and hip hop. While Trin sat on the floor and played with her toys. Then my phone start ringing it was Trent.
Nicki : hello
Trent : wassup where my daughter
Nicki: right here. Trin yo daddy want you
Trin: hey daddy I miss you when you coming back I don't like being here with mommy
Trent : imy 2 I'll be back before you know it what you been doing since o been gone
Trin: nothing just chilling
Trent: well daddy got to go love you
Trin: love you to