Chapter 27 club night /danielle come on to keish

Keish
It's been a week since I saw Trin. I look at the pictures we got in my phone.  But tonight is the I'm going to club with Danielle I know he gone get me messed up.  I'm ready to turn up.

Danielle
I plan on getting Keish drunk tonight. I'm gone get me some of that tonight imma show here what she been missing.  I already got my plan ready to go she just don't know that.

Trent
My boys and I hitting up the club tonight.  We bout to turn up. We got money coming in many ways.

Club
Keish
I was in the club  having a good time. Danielle was getting me fuck up.  I saw Trent in the VIP section. I act like I didn't notice his ass. I should just go punch him in his shit. But I don't gone do that.

Trent
I saw Keish checking a nigga out.  I act like I ain't see her.  But I got to get her to come back to the crib and see Trin cause she bout to loose it.   I walk down to her section and talk to her.

Trent: Keish can I talk to you for a minute
Keish:ok
Trent: I need you to come back to the crib Trin misses you like crazy. She always asking about you. And she been crying over you
Keish: anything for my baby but me and you still beefing
Trent: oh really
Keish: yep
Trent: I can fix that
Keish: how
Trent; follow me

Keish
Trent took me to an empty room. He laid me on the couch and pulled my dress up and thing down my leg.  He started eating my pussy it felt so good
Trent: you still mad
Keish:no
Trent: I can't hear you
Keish: no  I'm not mad daddy
Trent: ok good
After we finish we headed back to the front of the club .

Danielle
My plan is working Keish is fuck up. No just sit back and past her boku drinks. 
Then bout two in the morning that's when we left the club.

Soon as I left the club I headed home. After I got home I took Keish to my bed. I didn't waste anytime. I start kissing on her. She kissed back. I start playing with her Pussy. Then I start eating. I want her to remember what she kissing.  We went for a long time.

Keish
I woke up in bed with Danielle. This is a mistake what is going on.

Keish : wake up bitch
Danielle: what
Keish: what happen
Danielle: we fuck that's what happen and you love every bit of it
Keish: no this can't of happen
Danielle: well it did so get over it.

Danielle
My plan worked I got what I want it and I'm going to continue hitting that. It belongs to me.