Chapter51 sentencing

Keish
Today is the day Trent get sentence I know this gone be the worst day every. With me being pregnant it's gone hit me hard. I'm about to lose my lover. We been thru to much shit. 

Trent
I'm gone take whatever they give me I can't deny anything. I did it know I have to pay for the consequences

Trey and Kel
I'm not ready to see my boy get sent off.  I know we gone miss him but we gone make sure his family straight. Believe that. They can't keep my nigga down long he will be put before you now it.

Keish
We was sitting in the court room they bought Trent out. I almost jump out my seat.  He look me dead in my eyes.  I can't believe it I'm saying good bye.

Trent
I'm on the stand telling what happen and what was mine. I was charge with 1st degree murder and marijuana charge. 

Judge : we sentence you to 20 years to life with out patrol

Damn this judge really hit me. I can't believe I'm gone be gone a while the look on Keish face that's what hurt the most I feel like I let her down. 

Keish
When the judge said 20 years I fell to my feet I can't believe it  my lover is gone.  But I'm gone hold him down.

Trent: I love you
Keish: love you two.
Trent : this not a goodbye this a see you later.

We left the court house and went straight home. I really ain't feel like being bother.  I just went up to my room crying. I just can't believe it.

Kel
I can't believe my nigga  is gone. This shit hurt the most. This was my bestfriend a nigga that's was there for me thru everything a nigga that was down to ride. Know he gone. I'm gone make sure him and family straight.

Trey
When they lock my boy up it hit me hard. But I know he gone be straight. We gone get him home early. He gone get another lawyer to look at his case.  This ain't ova. My nigga will be home soon.