Chapter 11 release from the hospitial

Keish
Today was the day I was being release from the hospital. I hate to go back to the house with Devin. I know what he is capable of I really didn't feel like putting up with him.
I wish I could just stay in here a lil longer. I have no family or nothing to depend on. I'm just in here by myself.
Sometimes I wish I was dead sometimes so I want have to put up with this shit.  When I met Devin things were so perfect.  Then throngs just started going down hill. I lost my scholarship  school and I lost my baby. Hell he even had me prostituting for him just for some damn drugs.  I just want this to be over with.

Devin
Today is the day Keish  coming home. Imma just chill for a while.  I tried to make the day very special for her. I doubt that she want to be bother with me the way how I been treating her.  But if she just listen to me she want have to go thru this shit.

Keish
Devin came and picked me up. I had a discussing look on my face.  He tried to make small talk with me. I just ignored him. I really have nothing for him at this point.  I can't look at him as the same.

Devin
I'm really trying to sit her and have a conversation with Keish but she is ignoring the hell out of me. This shit is pissing me off. This is what I'm talking about she do things just to piss me off.   I'm just chill
Devin: you don't here me talking to you
Keish: no
Devin: see u doing it again
Keish: doing what
Devin: the lil shit to piss me off
Keish and what is that
Devin : man wateva you know that's exactly why I beat yo ass
Keish : bruh wateva I really don't have time for you or yo shit
Before you knew it I splat the fuck out of here she had me fuck up for real

Devin : think before you speak bitch
Keish: fuck you all you will ever be is a woman beater.
They started fighting in the car.  5 minutes later they made it home  and Keish ran out the car.

Keish
Devin had me fuck up. I can't stand is ass not this much love in the world to take this shit from his ass. I deserve better. I tried to be there for him.  But I just can't take it no more .

Devin
I was in the living room doing my  dope and drinking. I just in my zone. Keish haven't came down at all we been in that lil room .

Keish
I was in the bed laying down. Then Devin came in I just looked at him.  He came over to the bed and got on top of me.
Keish: what are you doing
Devin: taking what's mines
Keish: ain't nothing yours stop
Devin: what you say Bx
Keish: you heard me
Devin well watch this

I just laid there as he had ruff sex with me. It hurt like hell all I could do was cry.   He did this to me for about a hour then he stop and went to sleep on me.   I push him off of me and left the house. I head over to Trent's house. That's the only place I have peace  .

Trent 
It was about 2 in the morning I heard someone knocking at the door . I grabbed the top just in case a nigga want to get pop tonight. I'm really with it. I open it and it was Keish. She ran and sat on the couch crying. I never seen her like this. She really turning a nigga soft right now.  All I could do was hold her while she cry

Keish
I made to Trent house  and ran in crying.  I cry as hard and loud as I  could he was holding me.  I cry from what Devin did to me , loosing my parents and baby. I just held everything in and released it.  

Trent : so what's up
Keish: it's Devin I can't take his shit no more I'm tired of it.  I done had enough of  it.
Trent : what he do to you
Keish: what he don't do to me
Trent : it's gone be ok I'm here for you.

I cried in his arms for bout an hour. I finish crying and headed up to the shower.

Trent
After all that crying Keish did  I need a blunt. O smoke and chilled on the balcony.
Keish: hey
Trent: what's up
Keish; thanks for being a shoulder
Trent :you welcome you want to hit the blunt
Keish: why not
Trent: I ain't know you smoke
Keish: yea dealing with Devin and his shit i need it
Trent: well smoke  all you want
Keish: I will
Trent: I'm bout to go watch a movie you coming 
Keish: yes
I put in my favorite movie boys in the hood we just chilling on the couch. I start getting on hard just staring at Keish. I watch her every move she gave me that look like nigga take it.

Keish
Trent watched my every move.  I felt like a lil high school girl.  He had that look in his eyes. But I can't mix business with pleasure.   I'm just his baby sitter

Trent
I went up to Keish  and just started kissing on her. I'm surprised she was kissing back.  I picked her up and toted her up stairs.  I really have feelings for this girl. She do something to me every time. But I can't go back down this road with another female.  I got her up to my room I started kissing on her neck ass I slid my fingers in and out of her wetness.  She moan out so loud.  Then I took her gown  off and started kissing on her boobs. She had the perfect body. She better then Nicki. 

Keish
Trent is doing something to  body that I can't control.  He is hitting every spot with his fingers.  I finally came to my senses and push him off. 
Keish: I can't do this. We both high
Trent : I though this is what you want
Keish: to be honest I don't know what I want
Trent: I was trying to give you what you want
Keish: Trent I got to go.

I ran out of Trent house and got in my car. I just rode thru the city listen to usher let it burn.

Trent
This is the second time she done done this shit to me. She keep leading me on. She confusing the hell out of me.  I can't deal with this broad.
I just hit up  another broad and got my dick wet.

Keish
I pulled up in my garage and headed inside. Devin was still sleep I was so happy. I slid in the bed and he put his arm around me. 

Devin :where you been
Keish: outside getting fresh air
Devin: for 2 damn hours
Keish: yes
Devin imma leave it alone right na.I don't  feel like arguing.
Keish: good

I was just thinking about  what happen with Trent and I.  If Devin find out he would kill Trent and I.

Would Trent and Keish be a couple ?
Would she leave Devin ?
Would Nicki change her ways?
Would Trin be endanger with Nicki ?

Comment and vote