Chapter 44 family day

Trent
Today I plan on taking Trin and Keish somewhere I just want to spend time with my girls. I barely see them Trin be in school and Keish doing her thing. I'm bout to call Keish to see if she want to hang with me and Trin

Keish
School has really been stressful I really haven't had time for nothing. This is my last year in school then I would be a social worker. I can't wait til these is all over.
Keish: hello
Trent: hey waddup
Keish: what u want
Trent: I was trying to see if you want to hang with me and Trin today
Keish: Trin yes you no
Trent: girl wateva u know you miss me. You know you want daddy
Keish: no ion miss you I just miss that mouth
Trent: wateva u can get that to
Keish: bae I got to go
Trent: love you
Keish: ok bye

Trent
I feel some type of way about Keish not telling me she love me. I really been there for her. I'm gone have to talk to her.

Trin
I haven't seen Keish. I haven't seen my daddy or Keish . It's like I been all by myself. I really don't like that.

Keish
I finish up left school then headed home. I went and got dress. Ever since I got home Trent been acting funni with me. He has been really distanced from me but that ain't bout to let that bother me.

Trent
I waited for Keish to take a bath and put clothes on.
Trent: you ready
Keish: yes
Trent: Trin come on

We got in the car and left the car ride was very silent. The only thing you could her Trin sing along to the radio. I'm still mad at Keish.

Keish
We pull up to a number car place. Trin got out the car and ran she was so happy she always want to come here.

Trin
I was so happy daddy took me here. I always want to ride in one. We are going to have so much fun .

Trent
We was in the bumper cars having a fun. Trin smile from ear to ear. Seeing her smile like that made me feel special. I have to start spending more time with my baby. Keish I ain't been paying her ass no attention. I'm not even worried bout her. After we finish the cars we went and ate. Trin talk everybody ears off as usual. Keish took a few pictures of us and post it on Instagram.

Trin
I really enjoyed my daddy with daddy and mommy. I had so much fun it was all bout me. They made sure I had a great time. Now I'm sleep and ready to go.
Trin: daddy can we leave know
Trent: yes
Trin: I'm tired and sleepy
Trent: ok baby girl
Trin: daddy can you pick me up
Trent: yes

Keish
Trin enjoy herself. Trent was still tripping or I guess he still made but I don't care. I snap up a lot of pictures and posted them on instagram. The car ride to the house was very silent. The radio was the only thing playing.

Trent
I got home and pic Trin up and took her inside. I took upstairs and put her down and kissed her goodnight. Then I was headed to the shower.

Keish
I was sitting on the bed Trent was throwing things around in the room. I just looked at him.
Keish: what the fuck is yo problem. You been had this attitude with me all day I even haven't done shit to yo ass .
Trent: my problem is you
Keish: what I did
Trent: you know what you did
Keish: you mad because I didn't tell you I love you
Trent: yes you act like you don't feel the same how I feel about you
Keish: Trenton I do feel the same it's just I don't know what love is. Everybody who said they love me hurt me.
Trent: so you saying im gone hurt you
Keish: no im not saying that you just have to give me sometime
Trent: time huh man you tripping. Man wateva I'm out
Keish: Trent don't

Trent
I got up in the shower and was just thinking. Is she really for me. I'm really trying. Love hurt me to I'm wheeling to give it another try with her but she don't see that. I'm just gone bag back and give her time.

Keish
Trent need to understand I love him and I want to be with him. I just don't know how to love. The last person I gave my love to hurt me bad and I'm just not ready to go back down that road. I snap out my thoughts when Trent walk out the bathroom in his boxers. He turnt the tv off and lights off and got in the bed. I cuddle up next to him.

Trent; get off me
Keish: really
Trent: yes
Keish : you still made
Trent: you don't get it do you
Keish: Trenton yes I get it you love me and I love you there I said it. I don't know how to show. I'm scared that you might hurt me. There you have it
Trent: I'm not gone hurt you Keish. I promise. Hell I been hurt to by Nicki. If I'm wheeling to give this a try. You should to. Damn I'm in love with you. I was in love with you the day I ask you to be Trins baby sitter.
Keish: and I was the same. Let's just give it a try. Please forgive me

Trent
After our lil talk Keish went to sleep. I stay up just looking around. I was just thinking about my life and getting out of the game and moving from Atlanta. I just got to do better.