Chapter 5 Ignoring

Keish
For the past couple of days I ain't say shit to Devin.  I being ignored his ass. I come home go to school then work. He calls me from time to time but I don't  answer. I can't believe this nigga really put his hands on me.   I can't forgive him for that. I just need some space.

I was on my way to work to watch Trinity. She was such the sweetest little girl ever. I loved her like she was my own.   I love to be around her she just bring joy to me.

Trent
I'm just sitting waiting on Keish to come so I can headed to the trap.    I had a lot of shit to handle today.   Keish finally arrived. Trin ran directly to her. I love Keish around my daughter and plus my daughter likes her to.
I kissed my daughter goodbye and headed towards the trap. Wasn't shit going on but the usual. We was just putting that work in. We had money over and money over here.

Trent: we good a big meeting tomorrow with the Columbian man.
Kel: ight
Trent: imma send you and Trey to handle that for me.
Trey :bet.
Trent: just don't fuck up
Kel: we got you boss
Trey: ight bet say no moe boss
Kel: we need to head the studio and finish our song bad and boujee.
Trey: I got a feeling this gone be a hit
Trent: after we get done we can head to the studio

Nicki
Tonight will be a good night at the club. I been making bank. Then I work for a pimp to. If Trent find out he would beat my ass. But hey I'm grown what can he tell me .

Trent
In the studio putting down a few verses. We finally finish bad&boujee.
Kel: hell I'm tired of the studio
Trey: let's hit the strip club
Trent: I'm with it

In the strip hoes was every where all up on a nigga.
Trey: how that fine ass baby sitter is of yours
Trent: she good why
Kel: you ain't fucking her yet
Trey: if she was my babysitter I'll have her ass bent ova right now
Trent: nigga went with the move she turnt a nigga down
Kel: bruh Fr
Trey: I thought you had the juice
Trent; nigga I got all the juice
Kel: u think

We sat in the strip club bout to 4 this morning just high and full of syrup.

Nicki
I was in the strip club. I spotted Trent over there I dodge him. Tonight I made 2,000 just in one night. Then when I get off I have to go meet my pimp.

Trent
I had left the strip club and headed. I went inside went up stairs to go check up on my daughter her and Keish was sleep in the bed together. I just stood in the door and admired them. Keish was so fine. She had the perfect body.
I close the door and went to my room took a shower.

Keish
I woke and went to the bathroom then down to the kitchen. I gather up my belongs. Until Trent cane down the stairs taking to me. Then he kissed.
Keish: Trent I can't do this
Trent why
Keish : I got a man
Trent what that mean.
Keish :pushed Trent off of her and left

Nicki
I was in the motel with one my clients. I hated.  I can't stand this man he always got what he wanted. He always took advantage of me. I only let him do it ain't feel like being beating by my pimp. After this was over I went to Trent house to get my daughter.

Devin
Nigga been on the corner selling drugs for 3 years. I'm finally getting where I want to be. I got a lot of hoes that I deal with from time to time. When me and Keish not getting alone. I go and fuck my side piece from time to time.
I call my side piece Nicki up . I came thru and laid the pipe down and left.

Nicki
After Devin left I got up and did my daily hygiene. I just chilled around the house until Trent came.  I miss his dick. I haven't had any in a while imma seee if I can get me some. 

Trent
I made my way to Nicki house. I went I. The house seen and played with my daughter for a few hours.  She then fell asleep.  Nicki on the couch laying but ass naked. I just ignored her
Nicki: you gone act like you don't want this
Trent: I don't.
Nicki : nigga plz you know you miss this pussy

Nicki walk over to Trent she pulled on his belt buckle. She took him out of his pants and start sucking him up.  She took him in and out of her mouth  then spit on it and suck it all of. Then they went into the bedroom  and went to work.
Trent was a anaconda.  I could barely take it sometimes but he had that good dick.

Trent
After I finish my lil session with Nicki I left. Can't believe I fell for that hoe again. I mean was just a quick nut.

Nicki
I was so mad that Trent left. I want to go for another round. He was so good. He always knew how to handle this pussy.   Damn I forgot I had an appointment tonight.  I knew I would have to hear from my pimp.  I was laying in bed dreaming that's when I heard a knock at the door.

Nicki: who is it
Pimp: it's daddy open up bitch
Nicki: what are you doing here
Pimp: where the fuck you was you missed yo appointment
Nicki; I'm so sorry
Pimp: ain't no sorry bitch

Pimp had slap the fuck out Nicki he start beating her ass.   Then he snatch her clothes off and got on top of her.
Pimp: this is what happen when you fuck with my money bitch.
Nicki: I'm sorry plz stop before you wake my daughter up.

Trinity came down stairs
Trin: momma what's all that noise
Nicki: go back up stairs baby I'm ok
Trin: don't look like it mommy who is that man
Nicki: it's ok baby just go back upstairs
Trinity left and went back up stairs. 
Then pimp left.
Nicki
Lord what have I got my self into.

50cent as pimp

Excuse any mistakes
Will Trent and Keish ever be a couple?
Will Nicki get it together ?
Would devin and Keish get it together?
Will Keish find out about Devin & Nicki ?