Chapter 12 the child is the only thing that matters

Nicki
I been keeping Trin away from Trent. He hasn't pay me child support in three months. Plus my homegirl told me that he is fucking the baby sitter. My daughter don't need to be around shit like that. I mean at least ion let my child see my shit I do . The only way Trent get to see his daughter is that he have to give me money. I still suck his dick time from time. I haven't told nobody about this pregnancy yet. I'm not showing at all and I'm glad. I hope it's Trent baby just because he got money and I know my kids will be taken care of. I'm such an evil bitch but I don't care. I mean I get what I want.  The only person who really knows I'm pregnant is my pimp. I only go on dates now. I don't have sex with clients anymore.

Trent
This is a damn shame. I can't even see my child with out dealing with my baby momma. My daughter hasn't been to my house in a week. Nicki is just an evil bitch I can't stand her. I know I'm wrong for leading her on but she should already know what it is. My child has nothing to do with this.  I hate I met Nicki. I'm gone have to set this bitch straight. I'm gone have to go along with her lil game.

Nicki
I was in the mall shopping for me and Trin. I saw Devin and his lil bitch. I just laughed at them. Then Trin took off running over there
Trin: hey Keish
Keish: hey bsby
Trin: I miss you when you gone come see
Keish: when ever you want me to
Nicki: what I tell you bout running off lil girl
Trin: I'm sorry mom
Keish: hey I'm Keish
Nick:: I know who you are
Keish: ok
Trin: bye Keish see you later

Devin walk up behind Keish I just stared at him and walked off. Only if his bitch knew I'm fucking him. Her lil heart would be hurt. Then she had the nerve to try to be friendly.
I left the mall and headed home.

Devin
After I left the mall I headed over to Nicki .
I just want the usual from Nicki.

Nicki: don't you ever pull that lil stunt
Devin: what stunt
Nicki: in the mall I started to tell her that we was fucking.
Devin: wateva and I'll would of beat yo ass to. Now stop playing and hit this head
Nicki : yes sir