Chapter 48 Feds questioning

Keish
I would never want to go threw that again. I wouldn't put that on my worse enemy. I thought Danielle was my girl. But turnt out that she was a snake. Well it's true what they say about friends they change up on you.

Trent
I was laying in bed with Keish and Trin we was just chilling. When I heard my door being broke down. I can't believe the Feds was really coming into my shit.

Fed officer: Trenton We have a warrant for your arrest and to search your house
This is straight some bullshit. Trin was screaming to the top of her lungs she didn't know what was going on. I felt bad for putting them thru this.

Keish
I can't believe the shit I'm witnessing know. I took Trin to her room and sat in there with her until she was calm.
Keish: stay in here until I come get you
Trin : ok.
I went back down and saw Trent handcuff. I can't believe it. I though he would have since to leave this shit alone.
Fed: let's go
Trent: I love you. I'll give you a calm

Keish
It's been a hour since the Feds came in. I called Kel and trey and let them know what happen. I mean I can't catch a break if it ain't one thing it's another .

Trent
I'm sitting in the waiting room. They tell me I'm under investigation for 2 murders and drugs.

Police: so what you have to tell us
Trent: nothing can I go home
Police: no until you confess
Trent: yo want me to confess to something I didn't do. Well it ain't gone happen can I get my call.
Officer to officer we have nothing to hold him on he can go.

Police: Mr you are free to leave but know your still under investigation
Trent: and know yo breath smell like shit