Chapter 13 confused

Nicki
This baby is growing and growing inside of me I really don't know who baby it is deep down I hope it's Trent. I know my baby would be taking good care of . I hope it's not Devin I can't have a drunk baby by a no good as nigga . Trin and I are sitting at the park just chilling. I decide to spent time with her sense I barely spend time with her. Trent haven't saw Trin in two weeks and I plan on keeping it that way. He has to give me what I want. That is to get back together.

Trent
Nicki had me fucked up talking bout I can't see my daughter unless we get back together. I'll be damn if I go back to that hoe. I really have nothing for Nicki. I might just play alone with her lol game. This bitch love games. The person who got my heart right now is Keish and she ain't even trying to give a nigga a try. She keep running to her past.

Keish
I'm so confuse I don't whether I'm feeling Trent or if I want to stay with Devin. I mean I deserve better I can't help him if he's not going to help his self. I mean Trent got his shit together. It's like I want to be with him but it's like something pulls me back to Devin. He was my first everything.

Trin
I haven't saw my daddy in awhile i just want to see him. I'm tired of being here with Nicki. She doesn't treat me how my daddy treats me. Then I miss my babysitter Keish she more then a mother to me then my own momma. I'm only 3years old. I understand and know a lot.

Excuse any mistakes
New book up get over read it.