Chapter3 Day of the meeting

Keish
I woke up and cook breakfast for all of us. I got Trinity ready. Things been awkward between me and Trent since what happen last night. It was just me and him in the kitchen.
Keish: Trin got dance practice today after that is it ok if I take her to the park and get ice cream
Trent: that's fine with me. I left your money on the stand by the door. I want be home til later got to hit the trap up today
Keish: ok
Trent: you ain't got to be scared of a nigga last night was just accident I was just high
Keish: who said I was scared of you. You ain't nobody .
Trent: so I ain't nobody.
Trent got up and went where Keish was he was tickling her and he held her up against the counter.
Trent:say I'm sorry
Keish: I'm sorry Trent damn. But I got to get going or Trin will be late
Trent : ight

Trinity came running down stairs dressed . Her and Keish headed out the door. We got in the car and head to her class. We sung alone to Chris Brown that grass ain't greener on the other side. We finally arrive at her dance class.

Trent
I was in the trap discussing how we would take these niggas out.  We had plan we gone kidnap boobie and torture him.   Kill who ever get in the way .  Make sure y'all selling y'all product. None of my shit bet not come up short or that's yo life. End of meeting.
Kel:  what y'all bout do
Trent: nothing
Trey: let's hit the strip club then the studio
Trent;bet.
Kel: we taking my whip

They got in Kel car and headed towards the trip club.
Keish
After dance practice I took Trin to the park. She played with the other kids.  I took pictures of her and sent them to Trent.  I play with her and push her on the swing. After we left the park we headed for food and ice cream.  We stopped and ate at Applebee's.  Trin really enjoy herself.  We left Applebee's and headed home.  I took Trin upstairs and put her in her room.
Trent
Sitting in the the both with this bitch dancing  on me. My eyes low in  a daze .   That's when I notice Nicki coming thru. The fuck this bitch doing here she bet not be working here i know that.

Trent: why tf you here
Nicki: why it ain't yo business
Trent: bitch you gone always be my business & yo ass bet not be working here
Nicki well I am. Yo child support payments ain't cutting it
Trent: wym my shit ain't cutting it when I pay 2mill a month. That's enough money for you it ain't like you using it on my daughter.
Nicki: matter of fact nigga where my daughter and don't you suppose to have her. 
Trent : she with the babysitter. Shouldn't yo ass be home with her
Nicki: goodbye ion  have time for yo shit

Before you knew it  I had choke the fuck out of Nicki . You better go get yo shit go to my house and get our daughter and take her home. 
Nicki; you ain't my daddy
Trent: bx don't play with me.

Nicki
I got my shit and left. Trent get on my nerves always want to control somebody.  I'm grown as fuck I do whatever the fuck  I want to do.  I pulled up at his house . I rung the door  bell and some hoe answered it .
Keish: can I help you
Nicki: yes I'm here to get my child
Keish: come in
Keish  went upstairs to get Trinity .  Then they left .
Trent
After we left the strip club we went to the stupid. We wrote a lot of songs . We had a few hoes  in this bitch  sucking us off. Of course Kel and Trey  was all over them . I look down at my watch it's 4 in the morning I left the studio and headed home.   I walk in a saw a sleeping Keish on the couch. I walk in and went to the kitchen.

Keish
I heard Trent coming in. I just roll over.  I went in the kitchen and he was in there. Trin is gone with her mother.  Dinner is in the microwave.
I turnt and walk out. He grabbed me  and told me to sit down
Keish : what's up
Trent : nothing just like some company that's all
Keish : really I'm tired bruh.
Trent: girl just shut the duck up n come watch a movie with me in the living room. 
Keish ok

I went into the living room and sat on the other side of the couch . Trent pulled me over to him. 
I just laid on his chest and watch  best man holiday. 

Trent
I look down and notice that Keish was sleep.  I kissed her forehead. I think I like her  but all females the same. I can't go back down that road again. I'm just gone keep it like this.  I pick her and took her upstairs to the guess room. Then I went in mines and did the usual.

2 hours later  Keish woke me up because she was scared of the lighting
Trent : you a big ass baby
Keish: so nigga ion play with lighting.  Can I sleep in here tonight
Trent : sure

She got in the bed on the other side and went straight to sleep.