Chapter8 Trouble In Paradise

Nicki
I invited one of my clients over to my house. I couldn't go nowhere since I had Trinity.  Trinity was sleeping she probably would sleep thru the whole night.  I invited my client in we went up to the room and went straight to work we went on for about 2 hours then  I went to sleep.  I rolled over on the side of my bed I notice my client wasn't there anymore.  I got and search thru my house.  I finally went to Trinity room. The client was on top of her molesting her.  I ran down stairs and grabbed a pan then I ran back of stairs and start beating him with it.   That's when he got up and start beating my ass all I could do was just bald up. I heard Trin screaming to the top of her lungs.
Then he finally stop beating me. He went over to Trin and slapped her then he left. I got up of the floor and went and held Trinity as she cried.
Nicki: it's gone be alright baby stop crying. You can't tell your daddy about this or he would kill me do you understand Trin
Trin: yes

After that I put my baby girl back to sleep. What kind of mother I'm I to bring a man around my child she don't deserve this shit. I'm just a fucked up mother.  Then I heard a knock at the door it was pimp.

Pimp
Pimp walk in and punch the fuck out of Nicki bitch this is yo second time fucking with my money.   My customer said he wasn't happy with the service.
Pimp what happen
Nicki: he was upstairs on top of my child
Pimp: well if he want that lil bitch he can have the lil bitch
Nicki : no tf he can't have her that's my child.
Pimp: bitch who u talking to
Nicki: ain't no owls in this bitch I'm talking to you
I just started beating Nicki ass she had me fuck up all types of ways.
Pimp: bx you got one more time to fuck up my money. Do you hear me bitch. Answer me hoe
Nicki: yes

Nicki
Pimp left my house . All I could do was cry. I can't wait til Trent get back. Trin is better off with him.  I went into my room and my bath water. And was getting high off of my crack.

Keish
Devin was back to his always in no time.  He would come home late. He would come home drunk and high as fuck. I was getting tired of Devin. I don't deserve this I deserve better.

Tonight was one of his nights that he came home drunk . She came and got in the bed and start kissing on me
Keish: could you stop
Devin: nope it's mine tonight
Keish: I'm not in the mood for yo shit
Devin : nope I'm taking it
Keish: Devin you drunk. GTF off me bitch 
Devin : what you called me
Keish; you heard me bitch

Devin had slapped the fuck out of Keish. He held her down while he took what he wanted. After he was done she got up and ran into the bathroom crying. She couldn't believe what just happened.   My phone start ringing I came out the bedroom to get it
Keish: hey Trent
Trent: hey how it's going
Keish: it's good
Trent: what's wrong.
Keish: nothing I'm good. Hey Trent I got to go.ill call u later
Devin: who the fuck that was
Keish: none of yo business
Devin :So you cheating on me know. Answer the question bitch.
Keish: why would you care ain't yo cheating on me.
Devin: you don't get to ask questions I do
Keish: wateva

Keish start walking towards the bathroom only to be pulled back by Devin.  He start throwing her ass into the wall. He held her up and choke her. She hitting his hands gasping for air. Devin finally dropped her to the floor. Devin just left out the house.

Trent
Something was off with Keish. She didn't  sound happy. But whatever it is I hope she good
Devin
Keish had pised me off. I head to the local bar and drunk until I got tired. Then I head to Nicki house. 

Nicki
I was up chilling with Devin. Trin was sleep.
Devin was drunk and I was high as fuck.  I started rubbing in his dick I was a lil horny  
I just pulled him out and start sucking him off.
Then I past out.

Keish
I can't believe Devin I'm tired. All i do is cry. I just took a pregnancy test and just found out I was pregnant. I can't have no baby right na. I don't even know what to do with a baby. I don't want no baby by Devin.   I don't believe in abortions.  All I could do was cry and think about how my life is about to change.
After I pulled myself together I went and got Trin. We came back to my place and had a girls night.